Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Can You Get a State ID Without Giving Up a Driver's License from Another State

Is there any way to get a Non Drivind Id in Wv Without Giving Up License in Different State? Anyway to do it if you have house in WV but live in other state.

Default Re: A Non Drivind Id in Wv Without Giving Up License in Different State

What other state?

Possibly, non-driving IDs aren't obliged to be reported to the NDR so that the other state isn't obliged to cancel. However, I'm not going to delve into this further, because I can't see any LEGAL reason to do this. You MUST prove residency in WV to get a non-driver ID, and hence your license in your "other" state ought to be invalid since you no longer reside there. If you're trying to fraudulently show residency in a state you don't reside in by that dodge, that would also be illegal.

I can be partially resident in two states. Nothing fraudulent, the state I am in right now is a communist state with a lot of restrictions. I want to be able to fully enjoy the free country. Prove residency is not a problem. I have bills and taxes and deed on my name.

Sorry, this isn't "how do I break the law and get away with it" forum. We can not help you further with your misrepresentations.

I am not trying to break the law. I am asking how to NOT break the law.
    If you do not have an answer why wont you have others answer. Thanks.

There isn't a way to do it without breaking the law.

Quote Quoting qwerty53
    View Post
    I can be partially resident in two states. Nothing fraudulent, the state I am in right now is a communist state with a lot of restrictions. I want to be able to fully enjoy the free country. Prove residency is not a problem. I have bills and taxes and deed on my name.
    This is impossible because no states in the United States are Communist. Perhaps this is your attempt at hyperbole, but Communism is a real thing and it doesn't exist as a form of government here. There is no legal reason you need a state ID from WV when you have a driver's license from another state. Your identity is verified by your DL. If you live half the year in one state and half the year in another, you can just use your already issued DL in both states. That's how it works in this country.

I'm willing to bet the OPs DL is a state where buying a firearm is tougher than in West Virginia. If he doesn't have an ID from WV he can't buy a handgun when he is in WV.

Quote Quoting qwerty53
    View Post
    Anyway to do it if you have house in WV but live in other state.
    I have no idea what a "Non Drivind Id" might be, but here's a link to the West Virginia DMV where you can get information about obtaining a WV driver's license or identification card.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    I'm willing to bet the OPs DL is a state where buying a firearm is tougher than in West Virginia. If he doesn't have an ID from WV he can't buy a handgun when he is in WV.
    That would explain the communist comment.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast