When I was younger my parents became US citizens and my dob is incorrect on my citizenship, it was only off by 2 days so my parents never corrected it and now it is coming back to bite me in the butt as I am being declined for licenses for my profession due to birth certificate and ID/Passports etc not making up, I have been doing a ton of research online but cannot find a straight answer on how I should go about correcting this, I keep seeing that USCIS will not correct incorrect date of births on naturalization certificates but I don't know if that is what I have or if a US Citizenship is different, what should I do to correct my date of birth? is it possible? how long will it take? should I go in person to a SS or passport office or something?