Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Default Re: Deprived Due Process at Protection Order Hearing

Quote Quoting theunrealthing
    View Post
    Not outrageous at all. It's actually 1.5 to 2 inches of pages for each respondent, plus a USB drive. Don't threaten my life agian mother ****er. You're feeding me false informatin to aid and abet court staff. Evidence loads in legal cases can be thousands of pages you moron. Oh yeah, legal cases -- that's like a few sentences of chicken scratch, that's all the courts can handle. You're a moron mother ****er. Keep talking. Your're guilty of conspiring to abuse the legal process by fraud in attempt to compel me into kidnapping and slavery. There will be criminal consequences for what you tried to do there.
    Can someone deal with this psycho already?

Default Re: Deprived Due Process at Protection Order Hearing

Quote Quoting theunrealthing
    View Post
    Not outrageous at all. It's actually 1.5 to 2 inches of pages for each respondent, plus a USB drive. Don't threaten my life agian mother ****er. You're feeding me false informatin to aid and abet court staff. Evidence loads in legal cases can be thousands of pages you moron. Oh yeah, legal cases -- that's like a few sentences of chicken scratch, that's all the courts can handle. You're a moron mother ****er. Keep talking. Your're guilty of conspiring to abuse the legal process by fraud in attempt to compel me into kidnapping and slavery. There will be criminal consequences for what you tried to do there.
    you do realize that the initial hearing, especially being without the responding party present (ex parte), is meant to be a minimal level hearing and not some big full blown trial, right?

additionally, a court is not going to read all what you attempted to submit in making a determination in that ex parte hearing. Its typically a short hearing where the court reads your initial filing (thatís where your self described chicken scratches come into play (and shame on you for making your filing such a silly matter)) and asks you a few questions and makes a determination of whether to issue a temporary order or wait until the full hearing.

Given it results in, at best, a temp order, the court is going to want to know in a short and simple statement answering the question: why do you need this order be issued immediately? How are you in danger at the moment?

That is what your chicken scratches is supposed to brief the court on.

And you still apparently do not understand what Ohio determines to be hearsay evidence.

Here is the rule you posted yourself:

RULE 801. Definitions
    The following definitions apply under this article:
    (A) Statement. A "statement" is (1) an oral or written assertion or (2) nonverbal
    conduct of a person, if it is intended by the person as an assertion.
    (B) Declarant. A "declarant" is a person who makes a statement.
    (C) Hearsay. "Hearsay" is a statement, other than one made by the declarant while
    testifying at the trial or hearing, offered in evidence to prove the truth of the matter asserted.

All of the affidavits you attempted to submit are hearsay and not admissible. I donít know what you have as actual evidence but I suspect they were simply not going to wade through your reams of paper to try to figure it out.

Maybe, just maybe, if you limit your submissions to actual evidence you may get a different response.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6