Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Default Re: Deprived Due Process at Protection Order Hearing

There are really times I wish I could be in the courtroom when some of these posters actually attempt to present their case.

Quote Quoting theunrealthing
    View Post
    Fraud with intent to further a crime is criminal misconduct. It doesn't matter if the fraud happens within the context of a debate with disagreement.
    So how about you cite to me the actual statute (i.e. the specific title and section of the U.S. Code) you claim I'm violating? I know you can't do it because there is no such crime. It is apparent you don't have a clue about what really constitutes fraud. You are falsely accusing me of a crime, and that is wrongful behavior on your part. But I dont expect you will acknowledge that and apologize for it like most people would because for you it seems that you think you are never wrong and that anyone who disagrees with you commits a crime against you. Carry on that that dislusional state of mind if you like, but it will cause you trouble in that hearing if you continue there the way you have here. I sincerely was trying to help you and all I get for that is the internet equilvant of you spitting in my face. So if you are going act like to me that then I say to hell with you. I'll treat you as you treated me. I assume that if you wanted to be treated with respect you'd treat me with respect. So since you don't treat me with respect, I assume you don't want respect either. Good luck with that hearing — you're going to need all the luck you can get because you clearly don't know the law and court rules well enough to succeed on skill alone.

You are conspiring (for example conspiracy USC 241) to breach fraud and false statements of federal law USC 1001 to deceive me as to my due process rights under color (USC 242) and further a kidnapping and trafficking situation by trying to aid and abet a corrupt judge (working for respondents) who is showing signs of intent to pass a fraudulent ruling on my case.

In short you're aiding and abetting everyone at the courthouse that was working with the respondents to violate my due process rights (your protecting them by feeding more lies to try and soften me up to their lies). I can see through it. Don't mess with me.

Pretty much you're lying to me to back up their lies at the courthouse, which makes you complicit in everything they did. Courthouse staff are not allowed to lie. Courts are regulated by federal law.

You're further committing fraud in violation of a victim tampering offense (see the federal tampering statute. I don't want to look up the number).

View Post
    You are conspiring (for example conspiracy USC 241) to breach fraud and false statements of federal law USC 1001 to deceive me as to my due process rights under color (USC 242) and further a kidnapping and trafficking situation by trying to aid and abet a corrupt judge (working for respondents) who is showing signs of intent to pass a fraudulent ruling on my case.
    It is very clear to me that you have either not really read those statutes or if you did you did not comprehend them. You truly do not know what acts those laws prohibit. They certainly don't apply to the discussion we have had in this thread. But if you think they do, by all means report it to the FBI. I can guarantee you though that nothing will come of it because I actually do know the law and know I have not violated it. I certainly won't be holding my breath waiting for the FBI to show up at my door.

I have no personal stake in your case at all. I have no reason to try to prevent you from seeking the relief you want. I was instead trying to HELP you by getting you to focus on what is important for you to win. If you truly thought you knew everything, there was no need for you to come here seeking help. Yet if you know you don't know everything, then why are you lashing out at people giving you help just because the answers aren't what you expected? Can't you admit, at least to yourself, that maybe the law is not what you thought and that maybe it might be worth listening to others who are more knowledgeable than you?

If you go into court in November and display the same attitude there that you did here it will not go well for you. If you go in there without a firm understanding of the law and court rules, you will have a much harder time. If you get a lawyer to help you you will have a much better shot at it. So is this order of protection you want worth giving it your best shot? If it is, get that lawyer to help you. I've seen lots of pro se litigants in court and unfortunately most do not do very well even if they had a decent case to make simply because they had no clue what to do. In football you can be the most gifted athlete in the world but do terrible at playing quarterback when you don't know how the game is played. Similarly, you can be the smartest guy in the world but still lose in court representing yourself when you don't the rules. That's why smart guys like Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, and others have used lawyers to handle legal matters for them. They didn't know enough to handle it themselves.

As I said before — good luck to you. You're going to need all the luck you can get.

Quote Quoting Taxing Matters
    View Post
    It is very clear to me that you have either not really read those statutes or if you did you did not comprehend them. You truly do not know what acts those laws prohibit. They certainly don't apply to the discussion we have had in this thread. But if you think they do, by all means report it to the FBI. I can guarantee you though that nothing will come of it because I actually do know the law and know I have not violated it. I certainly won't be holding my breath waiting for the FBI to show up at my door.

I have no personal stake in your case at all. I have no reason to try to prevent you from seeking the relief you want. I was instead trying to HELP you by getting you to focus on what is important for you to win. If you truly thought you knew everything, there was no need for you to come here seeking help. Yet if you know you don't know everything, then why are you lashing out at people giving you help just because the answers aren't what you expected? Can't you admit, at least to yourself, that maybe the law is not what you thought and that maybe it might be worth listening to others who are more knowledgeable than you?

If you go into court in November and display the same attitude there that you did here it will not go well for you. If you go in there without a firm understanding of the law and court rules, you will have a much harder time. If you get a lawyer to help you you will have a much better shot at it. So is this order of protection you want worth giving it your best shot? If it is, get that lawyer to help you. I've seen lots of pro se litigants in court and unfortunately most do not do very well even if they had a decent case to make simply because they had no clue what to do. In football you can be the most gifted athlete in the world but do terrible at playing quarterback when you don't know how the game is played. Similarly, you can be the smartest guy in the world but still lose in court representing yourself when you don't the rules. That's why smart guys like Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, and others have used lawyers to handle legal matters for them. They didn't know enough to handle it themselves.

As I said before — good luck to you. You're going to need all the luck you can get.
    Here's what happened:

She deprived me of my right to use evidence by refusing to attach my typed statement of facts by coercion (threat of contempt of court) and fraud (re-assurring me that I could consult with the judge -- which never happened -- as to whether or not to attach those documents). Justifying her refusal to attach them on my request she said they might not want that "public record." She was taking a baseball bat to my case to protect the respondents.

Refusing to let me attach my evidence breaches USC 242 (deprivation of due process right to present evidence) and USC 1001 (fraud and false statements). Why this statute? Because she used 'scheme' 'trick' or 'fraud' to omit my entire case from record, and misrepresented its merits as a few sentences of chicken scratch.

The judge refused to meet with me for an ex parte hearing which I was told would happen. He then ruled on the misrepresentation -- he denied my claim for ex parte releif -- which I vehemently tried to avoid by continually telling them that the allegations substantiating the charges were not on the chicken scratch document. This 'executed me' (deprivation of life liberty property) and forced me to endure more torture by returning to the abusive situatino when I could have had relief if the 'true' statement of facts was ruled upon.

They then ran off with the chicken scratch document, and set the court process in motion. They went and presumably served it to the respondents. Who then began responding to it. I'm now being held in duress. The judge and court staff hijacked the case by fraud and coercion, and took it hostage, by omitting my statement of facts and evidence. They then served the chicken scratch to the respondents, who then had an easy document to 'beat up' on. I'm now at the whims of a corrupt judge working for the respondents. If the court staff refused to let me pilot the wheel and by not letting me attach my factual matter and then having the clerk run my case into the ground by refusing to respect my own decision making for the case (which was an abusive violatino of my right to autononmy) then how can I be confident they will respect my motions to throw the case out or get it withdrawn? I'm being held at the whims of a madman acting like a loose cannon who's trying to rob me of my case and life.

The whole goal was this: omit the whole case, so that the respondents could respond with a motion to dismiss before trial on grounds of insufficient factual matter (when this factual matter existed but was never attached to the petition because the court refused to let me in order to harass me and aid and abet the respondents). The goal, obviously, was make it easy for the respondents to advocate "dismissed with prejudice" (using a prejudiced judge).

They then deprive me of my rights to ever file the case again based on a fraud. Rob me of my case and life, and keep me kidnapped and trafficked the rest of my life, being raped and tortured by the respondents.

Do you see why you need to go to prison for the fraud you are attempting to perpetrate here? Even though I can see through it?

I know what they do here. Send a goonie on a free advice board to feed the person lies. Then they go to court. The police send the court staff to feed them those same lies. They then act like there's unanimity of opinion by concealing the conspiracy. They break the person down with gaslighting, causing brain damage from the confusion of being lied to over and over again, to soften them up and make them easy to push over.

That's the nature of the above tampering enterprise being perpetrated on every free advice board on the web, including Avvo. It qualifies as a RICO enterprise, a tampering, and intimidation apparatus. and honestly, I probably could draft the complaint to litigate it, but honestly, I got bigger fish to fry. The fraud and defamation on these boards is evidence of conspiracy on part of law enforcement though. And they do have snitches they send on message boards to spew disinformation. Ever wonder where infowars got it's name? It obviously refers to the concept of disinformation. They can target a specific individual. They know the person's cause of action, and the questions they need to know. They then send some snitches on the web to do a mock version of that same question the target needs to know. They then have a lawyer on Avvo for instance make a reply to mock poster's question that targets the real victim with fraud or intimidation -- usually a "it's hopeless" sort of reply. They then have the courts or police push over the victim, and confirm the phony disinformation posting.

So you really think the whole world is conspiring against you? That just because people you never met disagree with you they must be part of this vast conspiracy that you have concocted in your head? Well, I hate to break this to you, but I'm not part of any conspiracy against you. I don't know you, I don't know anyone who knows you, I don't know in what court you are litigating this and frankly I don't care. But I will tell you that your conspiracy outlook will cause you no end of trouble. The whole world is not conspiring against you. But you thinking everyone is against you means you create needless conflict and thus trouble for yourself that you could have avoided. Though of course you won't see it, your post suggests that some therapy or counseling might do you a lot of good.

Quote Quoting Taxing Matters
    View Post
    So you really think the whole world is conspiring against you? That just because people you never met disagree with you they must be part of this vast conspiracy that you have concocted in your head? Well, I hate to break this to you, but I'm not part of any conspiracy against you. I don't know you, I don't know anyone who knows you, I don't know in what court you are litigating this and frankly I don't care. But I will tell you that your conspiracy outlook will cause you no end of trouble. The whole world is not conspiring against you. But you thinking everyone is against you means you create needless conflict and thus trouble for yourself that you could have avoided. Though of course you won't see it, your post suggests that some therapy or counseling might do you a lot of good.
    It's such a fine line between troll and mentally ill. I can't call it. I'm going with troll, because I need to believe that someone at this level of mental illness would be under strict psychiatric supervision and not roaming around believing that strangers on the internet are guilty of a laundry list of federal crimes because a court won't allow "boxes" of evidence to be attached to a request for a protection order.

Quote Quoting PMMH
    View Post
    It's such a fine line between troll and mentally ill. I can't call it. I'm going with troll, because I need to believe that someone at this level of mental illness would be under strict psychiatric supervision and not roaming around believing that strangers on the internet are guilty of a laundry list of federal crimes because a court won't allow "boxes" of evidence to be attached to a request for a protection order.
    If he actually thinks I asked for a box to be attached he's a moron. I had multiple copies of the attachments in the large box. Each party would have gotten a stack of papers about 4-5 inches thick and a USB drive containing the whole case -- all allegations well substantiated. Not an outrageous request. Instead they got a few pages contining two paragraphs of chicken scratch general allegation to set me up to fail. Now I have to get the case thrown out so I can re-file.

View Post
    If he actually thinks I asked for a box to be attached he's a moron. I had multiple copies of the attachments in the large box. Each party would have gotten a stack of papers about 4-5 inches thick and a USB drive containing the whole case -- all allegations well substantiated. Not an outrageous request. Instead they got a few pages contining two paragraphs of chicken scratch general allegation to set me up to fail. Now I have to get the case thrown out so I can re-file.
    Yes. Anyone thought you were attaching the actual box. The fact that you have boxes full of documents is pretty outrageous. You’re going to request that it be thrown out and then refile immediately? Have fun with that.

Quote Quoting PMMH
    View Post
    Yes. Anyone thought you were attaching the actual box. The fact that you have boxes full of documents is pretty outrageous. You’re going to request that it be thrown out and then refile immediately? Have fun with that.
    Not outrageous at all. It's actually 1.5 to 2 inches of pages for each respondent, plus a USB drive. Don't threaten my life agian mother ****er. You're feeding me false informatin to aid and abet court staff. Evidence loads in legal cases can be thousands of pages you moron. Oh yeah, legal cases -- that's like a few sentences of chicken scratch, that's all the courts can handle. You're a moron mother ****er. Keep talking. Your're guilty of conspiring to abuse the legal process by fraud in attempt to compel me into kidnapping and slavery. There will be criminal consequences for what you tried to do there.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast