Default How to Write an Affidavit

I'm a self-represented litigant and am having some difficulty writing an affidavit. I have a bit of legal knowledge, but because I am an injured party, I'm having difficulty with objectivity and with getting the story out without including argument and conclusion statements. I want to share a paragraph and have someone help me rework it so it is suitable for an affidavit.

Default Re: Writing Affidavits

Quote Quoting SarahJaney
    View Post
    I'm a self-represented litigant and am having some difficulty writing an affidavit. I have a bit of legal knowledge, but because I am an injured party, I'm having difficulty with objectivity and with getting the story out without including argument and conclusion statements. I want to share a paragraph and have someone help me rework it so it is suitable for an affidavit.
    You did not say whether this is in federal court or state court, and if the latter, which state. However, in general, the kind of help you need requires a lawyer. Helping you draft and edit an affidavit is generally something that would fall under the practice of law.

1. Sponsored Links