Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default Re: Murderer Amber Guyger, Door Ajar or Did Her Victim Open It for Her

Quote Quoting KK1968
    View Post
    Any way you slice it, you are carrying a torch for no less than an airheaded TWIT who was inexplicably commissioned to carry and brandish a service arm that inexcusably and foolishly took the life of an innocent man in his own apartment although quite a bit looks like this was far more than some reckless accident seated in over-worked and sleep deprived fatigue resulting in a HUGE laspe in judgment.

There simply is no excusing her actions no matter how much the FOP and others want to cover for the huge stinking mountains of fecal matter she has piled up on the heads of the people hoping they'll all thank her for the spiffy new hats.
    No. I’m simply showing you that sensationalism has caused you to try and convict the girl without any real evidence of what happened. I sure hope you have more of an open mind if you ever sit on a jury.

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    No. I’m simply showing you that sensationalism has caused you to try and convict the girl without any real evidence of what happened. I sure hope you have more of an open mind if you ever sit on a jury.
    hopefully he'll never be asked to be on a jury!

It would appear to serve on a jury in Texas equates to a badge of idiocy.

Case and point, 8 out of 12 who saw and heard Derick Wiley's crocodile tears and infantile squealing bought into that as well as his testimony he didn't shoot Lyndo Jones in the back while he was running away from an unidentified roid raging thug of an out-of-control monster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE_7LUO6vo0

in this video the gangsta thug appears to be enjoying his power trip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSMVEq1YU6A

oh poor fearful lil baby, cry tears as big as horse poop.

EIGHT OUT OF TWELVE FELL FOR THIS CRAP!?!?!?!

Try him again and this time find a jury of non-idiots or cop-suckers

Eight people that actually had all the facts don't agree with you. What a surprise.

Yeah, a Texas branded jury of Praetorians.

Not everyone is blind to the antics Texas justice system and law enforcement.

Let's look at those jurors and their questionnaires then do a bit of poking about on the genealogy and social media websites before banking on the should-be-safe argument of venire by an impartial jury.

The facts are pretty clear:

1) The thug didn't identify himself and only a person that has never had LEO lights scorch their retinas wouldn't understand how important the requirement that LEO does indentify themselves is.

2) The thug shot an unarmed man in the back running away with there being ZERO way he posed any danger to Wiley.

3) The thug's tearful squealing and crybaby tears were pathetic.

Those are the facts and I can hardly wait until he is tried again.

Maybe this time there will be no stacked jury of people having more than just a casual interest empaneled.

It is amazing how humans will LIE to get seated on a jury for a trial like this.

You know she didn’t identify herself? I guess you were there.

He was shot shot in the back while runnng away? Again, you must ave been there.

The thug (I presume you mean guyger) tearful squeals and tears??

i guess you had a front row chair to everything to have seen and heard it all.

and you can’t wait until HE is tried AGAIN?

wow, you must really have a point of perspective nobody’s else has. Last I read it is a female being charged. You must have a really close. Point orb view.

And tried again?

edit; oh, I see. You’re not just unnhappy with guyger’s situstion but have a general disdain for anything that happens that you don street with, even if you don’t have all the facts.

jk, I assume that stands for joker completely absent reading comprehension and so obsessed (probably stoned) you miss an epic gear change. Yep, I'm sure that is what jk stands for.

Too bad my special olympian try hard chap, this one too went straight over your head.

Quote Quoting KK1968
    View Post
    jk, I assume that stands for joker completely absent reading comprehension and so obsessed (probably stoned) you miss an epic gear change. Yep, I'm sure that is what jk stands for.

Too bad my special olympian try hard chap, this one too went straight over your head.
    Sorry my browser skipped over the “gear change” when it went to new posts and picked up on the last one.

After reading your whining posts about guyger and your super human ability to locate information no other human can find, it didn’t seem out of character you would present a new load of horse shit and claim it to be the truth.

But true to form you have continued on your useless whining and complaining.

Carry on on useless fool, carry on.

ny eggskuz 4nt noin how 2 interwebs nbn a complete moron is better than none at all

I bet no matter what you do to feed yourself, you are your own worst enemy and your ability to miss flashing neon billboards likely has you flubbing up SNAP card applications.

I'll be glad to send you a box of free food if you now want to blame your screw ups on being emaciated.

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    Sorry my browser skipped over the “gear change” when it went to new posts and picked up on the last one.

Quote Quoting KK1968
    View Post
    ny eggskuz 4nt noin how 2 interwebs nbn a complete moron is better than none at all

I bet no matter what you do to feed yourself, you are your own worst enemy and your ability to miss flashing neon billboards likely has you flubbing up SNAP card applications.

I'll be glad to send you a box of free food if you now want to blame your screw ups on being emaciated.
    I can’t read imbecile. Can you translate?

But I eat well. Actually a bit overweight. I make considerably more than the median local (to me) and national income. I make considerably more, as an individual, than the national median family income.

Please feel free to donate the foodstuffs to a local charity.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast