Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Dallas's 14th District Rep Comments on Dpd and Rangers Ongoing Blunder

Default Re: Dallas's 14th District Rep Comments on Dpd and Rangers Ongoing Blunder

More rumor and innuendo. Absolutely nothing to support it. His source could have an ax to grind, not have access to the actual information and be working off rumor/hearsay, or just be wanting to seem important.

I disagree that it was murder as they cannot possibly prove her intent beyond defending herself.

It's not at all unusual that the Rangers told the DPD to stop doing anything. It was their case so DPD needed to be hands off as much as possible at that point.

Default Re: Dallas's 14th District Rep Comments on Dpd and Rangers Ongoing Blunder

Feel free to speak to him directly and perhaps he will offer you support.

He is a duly elected public figure.

What he says makes very good sense in reconciling the chain of events and obvious mishandling of this tragedy.

I find him much more credible than any of the officials, as well as several here, foisting off antics to cover their obvious favor and partiality towards their fellow officer.

Or, she very well and easily may have made conflicting statements to officials about what actually happened.

If she made conflicting statements reasonably determined to reduce her culpabilty, that casts huge doubt over this simply being a manslaughter and points towards no less than M-2, if not M-1.

Public records provide strong presumption of that even if you do not consider her abandoning her victim to die while she was pacing around on what supposedly was a 911 call.

More than one of her neighbors video'd that and they've been published many days ago.

By the way, how was the door held open upon her abandoning the dying victim or did she leave his apartment allowing the door, which she presumably did not have a key to open, close and lock?

This is interesting reported from perhaps another planet where Texas manslaughter, according to most here, is actually prosecuted as murder:

“In this case, while it was accidental, it was at least reckless, because the shooter never identified his target,” Diggs said. “When you have no idea whatsoever what your intended target is, you take the responsibility legally – you have now murdered someone.”

“Had this not been a reckless act, there probably would not have been a second-degree murder charge, or any charge for that matter," Diggs said. How culpable Bartlett actually is is up to a judge or jury, he said.

http://www.dailypress.com/news/dp-sh...219-story.html

Who knows this girl's work and education background prior to her becoming a police officer four years ago?

Dangit, I let myself get sucked in again. I'm going to go ahead and leave this thread as well. It's just going to be a rehash of the last one that winds up in petty name calling.

One of the very few liberal members of the Dallas City Council.

Jump on in and ask him yourself or ring him up, he's not hiding.

https://www.facebook.com/PhilipTKing...c_location=ufi

I agree, there is at least one here that has marked proclivities, along with an obsessive penchant for juvenile ad hominen. The admin here allows it for whatever reasons they've determined for such to be acceptable and appropriate.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    Oh, so a good republican would never dream of looking into what is going on or question anything about the handling of this murder?

Really, I am as staunchly conservative as any here and this fiasco is a complete sham.

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...1e&oe=5B9EB71D

not the only non-LEO stating she was drunk or impaired

She let him bleed out.........

plenty of videos show she abandoned him and was not trying to save his life

the videography of that one is arguably lacking in good sense to turn the 18:9 device horizontal and unzoomed, or even clean the filthy lens.

She (a twit with some moxy) also talked way too much and lacked the presence of mind to ask to inspect Kayla's door and if it could be left ajar or try it to see how solid those doors really are.

She also didn't ask about the surrounding city lights since the blinds were open or clean her lens to have a chance to show the illuminated room number indicators.

However, many more exist and are readily available for your viewing displeasure.

Drinking prior? That helps explain things and maybe somebody who knows and is without fear of targeted reprisals will or has already come forward.

I think everyone can agree doing that might be foolish for anyone vulnerable having easily targeted self or loved ones.

The council person in question has a history with the "Mayor and his supporters" and an ethics violation from last year. I made no comment re: his party affiliation. And my statement was not ad hominem as it directly related to the political leanings of the person you were putting up as a person that we should just believe.

As for that video link. I opened it a safe sandbox so it is safe to watch, but why should we lend any credence to a random person trying to play cub reporter with their cell phone talking to unidentified people?

A politician using a horrible tragedy to pander to the prejudices or ideological leanings of a particular constituency!!?!? I'm shocked, I tell you!

Retired Cal Cop Sergeant & Teacher

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkM-gDcmJeM

Quote Quoting KK1968
    View Post
    That’s almost funny if it wasn’t due to such a tragic event. So that yahoo is in her mind and somehow knows there was an intent to kill? I guess if that is how the entire dpd is trained it would make sense but it sure would make every interaction with the dpd a scary event.

There are so many other hilarious blunders in that guy’s own statement but I’m not going to bother since you already have your ,ind made up

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    Hey there, dont blame it on liberals. I guess thats what I’m classified as but I wholeheartedly disagree with that guy.

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post

Hey there, dont blame it on liberals. I guess thats what I’m classified as but I wholeheartedly disagree with that guy.
    On reflection I shouldn't have written liberal. I should have written "political enemy of the current Dallas mayoral administration."

Wow, that was a mouthful.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast