Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: Dallas's 14th District Rep Comments on Dpd and Rangers Ongoing Blunder

You can certainly classify me any way you wish in order to maintain comfort.

However, I am not a bad cop lover and not a fan of fearful boys who are maladjusted to do a man's job or worse, the handful that are seriously evil seriously abusing their power.

As far as you or I agreeing on anything prior, it may surprise you that none of our interactions have caught or kept my attention so that I remember any of our exchanges, other than dialogue. Until you just called me a "cop hater", I don't know of you ever stooping to name calling of any forum participant. Maybe I overlooked something or wasn't paying attention. I can't say it really matters or that I care.

I can't say that level of civil restraint is often demonstrated by one particular poster here that insists on making all its incessant posts here which speak of myself, childishly demeaning and insulting to my person he doesn't know and quite likely he'd give second thoughts to speaking to me that way in person.

I campaigned for Ron Paul and hated how the media portrayed him in the last election only interviewing him at the end of a long hard day while their picks were on camera early in the day why they were fresh.

I'd like to have seen Perot win in 92 even though I had a healthy distrust for his IBM or Texas Instruments, whichever company he owned, conveniently becoming entangled into our new governance and unable to function without it.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    I certainly don't put you in the same classification as KK. I'm not sure how I would classify him. The only thing I would be comfortable classifying him as at this point is "cop hater".

I'm a conservative/libertarian, and I don't remember anything KK and I have agreed upon.
    Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    and youíre the one bitching about what others have said about you personally. Wow, just wow. While itís been fun(ny) reading your rants, after that crap Iím out. <thank you, there is a God!> You have just proven yourself to be the troll I susoected you to be.
    Did somebody just fart?

I certainly am entitled to my observation based opinions just as everyone else here might be.

I don't personally attack anyone.

Default Re: Dallas's 14th District Rep Comments on Dpd and Rangers Ongoing Blunder

Quote Quoting KK1968
    View Post
    You can certainly classify me any way you wish in order to maintain comfort.

However, I am not a bad cop lover and not a fan of fearful boys who are maladjusted to do a man's job or worse, the handful that are seriously evil seriously abusing their power.

As far as you or I agreeing on anything prior, it may surprise you that none of our interactions have caught or kept my attention so that I remember any of our exchanges, other than dialogue. Until you just called me a "cop hater", I don't know of you ever stooping to name calling of any forum participant. Maybe I overlooked something or wasn't paying attention. I can't say it really matters or that I care.

I can't say that level of civil restraint is often demonstrated by one particular poster here that insists on making all its incessant posts here which speak of myself, childishly demeaning and insulting to my person he doesn't know and quite likely he'd give second thoughts to speaking to me that way in person.

I campaigned for Ron Paul and hated how the media portrayed him in the last election only interviewing him at the end of a long hard day while their picks were on camera early in the day why they were fresh.

I'd like to have seen Perot win in 92 even though I had a healthy distrust for his IBM or Texas Instruments, whichever company he owned, conveniently becoming entangled into our new governance and unable to function without it.

Did somebody just fart?

I certainly am entitled to my observation based opinions just as everyone else here might be.

I don't personally attack anyone.
    Yes, you did when you spoke of the SS and the third Reich. It’s obvious your only intent is to inflame and that is the mark of a troll. I’m out

I have lost count of how many times you have posted that assurance in days passed and simply proven unable to control your obsessive compulsion.

Second time in this thead alone and I know you absolutely will not be able to keep your word.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3