Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Re: Dallas's 14th District Rep Comments on Dpd and Rangers Ongoing Blunder

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    On reflection I shouldn't have written liberal. I should have written "political enemy of the current Dallas mayoral administration."

Wow, that was a mouthful.
    Doesn't mean he's not a liberal. One can disagree even with another of one's own political ideology.
    Retired Cal Cop Sergeant & Teacher

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkM-gDcmJeM

Default Re: Dallas's 14th District Rep Comments on Dpd and Rangers Ongoing Blunder

Quote Quoting cdwjava
    View Post
    Doesn't mean he's not a liberal. One can disagree even with another of one's own political ideology.
    Oh, he is a liberal. But what I meant in my recantation is that it really wasn't the BEST way to describe him in this instance and this audience.

Quote Quoting KK1968
    View Post
    Jump on in and ask him yourself or ring him up, he's not hiding.

https://www.facebook.com/PhilipTKing...c_location=ufi

I agree, there is at least one here that has marked proclivities, along with an obsessive penchant for juvenile ad hominen. The admin here allows it for whatever reasons they've determined for such to be acceptable and appropriate.

Oh, so a good republican would never dream of looking into what is going on or question anything about the handling of this murder?

Really, I am as staunchly conservative as any here and this fiasco is a complete sham.

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...1e&oe=5B9EB71D

not the only non-LEO stating she was drunk or impaired

She let him bleed out.........

plenty of videos show she abandoned him and was not trying to save his life

the videography of that one is arguably lacking in good sense to turn the 18:9 device horizontal and unzoomed, or even clean the filthy lens.

She (a twit with some moxy) also talked way too much and lacked the presence of mind to ask to inspect Kayla's door and if it could be left ajar or try it to see how solid those doors really are.

She also didn't ask about the surrounding city lights since the blinds were open or clean her lens to have a chance to show the illuminated room number indicators.

However, many more exist and are readily available for your viewing displeasure.

Drinking prior? That helps explain things and maybe somebody who knows and is without fear of targeted reprisals will or has already come forward.

I think everyone can agree doing that might be foolish for anyone vulnerable having knoweasily targeted self or loved ones.
    So some woman that is obsessed with blood that doesn’t even know what apartment the guy lived in picks one and says “I don’t know of this is the apartment” and goes on and speculates about what she sees. Even when told it wasn’t the right apartment she calls the guy a liar and ignores the apartmentment with the red rug and goes back to the one she wants it to be and continues talking about it.

So far nobody that would have reason to know has said she was drinking. You want to believe anything you hear that supports your conspiracy theories.

And of course you check the address at wherever you live every time you go home, right? The numbers are not where a person that lived there would even notice.

Reading your posts is becoming quite comical.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    On reflection I shouldn't have written liberal. I should have written "political enemy of the current Dallas mayoral administration."

Wow, that was a mouthful.
    Fair enough. He may be a liberal but he is also a few other things and I suspect those other things are more the reason he’s starting a conspiracy theory rant.

I freely and proudly acknowledge being a liberal but I surely hope that you don't classify me with KK1968.

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    I freely and proudly acknowledge being a liberal but I surely hope that you don't classify me with KK1968.
    Kk claims to be a conservative

If that's so for KK, it just goes to show that not all labels are uniform.
    Retired Cal Cop Sergeant & Teacher

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkM-gDcmJeM

Watch it with the sound off so you can get a feel for what the area looks like as they walk past countless brightly illuminated door marker panels.

She got off her butt and put forth the effort to go see for herself, record it and was even personable enough to get a resident guided tour.

I've accused you of nothing and have no recall of you ever stooping to ad hominem although I did address the "liberal" bait you injected.

I certainly have no recollection of any difference of opinion between you and I being anything other than civil, and frankly, forget such as fast as it happens.

This isn't about politics, well ok it appears it certainly is but, it shouldn't be nor should it matter that she was a cop.

But of course, the world is seeing that in Dallas, as it does in most of Merika, it does almost always matter if a criminal is a cop with respect to how the "investigations" will or will not be handled.

Kudos to you for retracting the injection of partisanship, good call.

Additionally, I'm not telling anyone how or who to believe, regardless of who or what the guy is, he certainly is entitled to share what he claims to know and even inject his opinions.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    The council person in question has a history with the "Mayor and his supporters" and an ethics violation from last year. I made no comment re: his party affiliation. And my statement was not ad hominem as it directly related to the political leanings of the person you were putting up as a person that we should just believe.

As for that video link. I opened it a safe sandbox so it is safe to watch, but why should we lend any credence to a random person trying to play cub reporter with their cell phone talking to unidentified people?
    I could say that many of you here seem to present that for somebody not to be super fruitcake far left, they must support and aid any and all cops that senselessly kill just as the furthest right-leaning courts of our stacked judiciary holds is fantastic as far as they are concerned.

This isn't some fascist nation pre-WW-II although each day that passes, we appear to move further away from placing any value on non-blue lives and some of you here seem to unwaveringly have positions that align with SS or Third Reich.

As I’ve said before, I’m not overly pro cop. There are some (Carl for example)that haven’t let their position be twisted in their mind and translated from one of legal authority to simple power. I see way too many situations where I don’t feel the cops act properly. Hopefully those are in the super minority but honestly, the more police I deal with personally, the more I see there is a problem in general with the mindset of police in general.

Even with that I do appreciate the job they do. It’s one I don’t want and wouldn’t take for much more money than is typically paid to them.

But with that, I’m surely not going to convict the girl based on rumor and innuendo such as you have. You’ve jumped on every crazy conspiracy train that passes by. Maybe, just maybe, she really was so fricken exhausted she made a mistake. Does it bring the guy back? Nope. Does it exonerate her of all error and possible prosecution? Nope

what it does is allow what we have had for over 200 years a chance to do,what it was written for. The US Constitution demands a person must be proven guilty based on the facts and beyond a reasonable doubt. Maybe let the system work through this situation as it does with so many others.

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    I certainly don't put you in the same classification as KK. I'm not sure how I would classify him. The only thing I would be comfortable classifying him as at this point is "cop hater".

I'm a conservative/libertarian, and I don't remember anything KK and I have agreed upon.

Quote Quoting KK1968
    View Post

This isn't some fascist nation pre-WW-II although each day that passes, we appear to move further away from placing any value on non-blue lives and some of you here seem to unwaveringly have positions that align with SS or Third Reich.
    and you’re the one bitching about what others have said about you personally. Wow, just wow. While it’s been fun(ny) reading your rants, after that crap I’m out. You have just proven yourself to be the troll I susoected you to be.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast