Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Default Re: Was She on Drugs and Toting a Crowbar

Quote Quoting KK1968
    View Post
    free9man, I believe I read somewhere an account had been given on the scene that he was standing when she came in although I didn't catch anything about it being dark inside his apartment......
    Obviously he would be standing if he came into the room to investigate noise in his apartment.

Quote Quoting KK1968
    View Post
    nothing published from the scene indicated she had gone inside and was making herself at home when he startled her coming out of his sleeping quarters in his skivvies...
    What? Are you on something? That makes no sense.

Quote Quoting KK1968
    View Post
    I don't recall what time this took place
    It took place at 10PM.

Quote Quoting KK1968
    View Post
    or if anyone has spoken of his shedule or routine and it seems likely he had one or both, maybe.
    And? That schedule may very well have entailed being asleep in bed at 10PM on a Thursday.

Quote Quoting KK1968
    View Post
    I did read a headline that there is a witness with video but I still haven't seen it, or if I did, it was the one after she had shot him and was running next door to get help maybe?
    We shall see.

YIKES!!!

Big red rug at the front door and other things not looking good for her, need a motive.

Am I understanding that affidavit wasn't in her own hand and wasn't made on the scene?

She had 72 hours to check out the saturated media to get her story optimally spun.... smells bad.

Wow, yall need to listen to this whole thing EJay posted

https://www.facebook.com/wfaa/videos/226995718169361

They really need to photo-video document the drive to both levels as well as the walk to both doors including the red rug before things change, if they haven't already.

Quote Quoting KK1968
    View Post
    Am I understanding that affidavit wasn't in her own hand and wasn't made on the scene?
    The affidavit is an arrest affadavit, it would not be prepared by her.

Quote Quoting KK1968
    View Post
    They really need to photo-video document the drive to both levels as well as the walk to both doors including the red rug before things change, if they haven't already.
    Before what changes? The parking lot isn't going to change. The hallways aren't going to change, at least from a structural standpoint. It's unlikely the apartment complex is going to be in a hurry to change anything simply because their lawyers have probably told them not to, as there is a good chance they will be named in the inevitable wrongful death lawsuit. The red rug, depending on the details, may already be gone having been collected as evidence. Also, the red rug is a red herring. Someone who is sufficiently fatigued would not notice a detail like that.

These units are tiny. You come into the door and theirs a small bath on one side and a mechanical room/closet on the left. This makes a hallway that opens into a single room efficiency appartment. Perhaps he "came out of the bathroom" in which case he'd be very close, but otherwise, he didn't come from anywhere.

Quote Quoting free9man
    View Post
    The affidavit is an arrest affadavit, it would not be prepared by her.

Before what changes? The parking lot isn't going to change. The hallways aren't going to change, at least from a structural standpoint. It's unlikely the apartment complex is going to be in a hurry to change anything simply because their lawyers have probably told them not to, as there is a good chance they will be named in the inevitable wrongful death lawsuit.
    Maybe the huge flashing neon lights or loud signs, maybe in braille too, indicating floor level, paint color or who knows?

I'm surprised nobody from the public there hasn't done it already.

The knock on the door and "let me in.... yadda yadda" right before shots were fired is smelling worse.

If he met her at the door to let her in.... ewwwwww.

Regarding the affidavit, I would have sworn I read somewhere she had made a statement and I do wonder if she made one in her own hand on the scene.

Surely she did before being released from the scene without being arrested.

Living in a micro-apartment may or may not speak to how she had 30 g's on hand to bond out.

She may have been making bank and fervently saving, unlike typical Americans.

Quote Quoting KK1968
    View Post
    Maybe the huge flashing neon lights or loud signs, maybe in braille too, indicating floor level, paint color or who knows?

I'm surprised nobody from the public there hasn't done it already.
    Any signs will be subdued and will probably have braille type on them for compliance purposes. The halls are going to be the same color. Why? Because that is what is cheapest. These places aren't operating on fancy budgets.

There are also already videos out which show what it looks like, courtesy of the media so there is no point in altering things in an attempt to fulfill whatever conspiracy you seem to see in all this.

Quote Quoting KK1968
    View Post
    Living in a micro-apartment may or may not speak to how she had 30 g's on hand to bond out.

She may have been making bank and fervently saving, unlike typical Americans.
    Maybe she's frugal? I had that much available at her age while making a lot less than her. She probably didn't even need that much. I'd bet she used a bail company.

Her bail was 300,000 and so that would mean she'd need 30K and maybe change to get out.

Who knows, she may be like a gal or two I know that any number of bondsmen would spring with no cash required and in an instant, put in an apartment or so, and maybe for no particular reason at all.

Conspiracy???

It all stinks of BS.

Quote Quoting KK1968
    View Post
    Her bail was 300,000 and so that would mean she'd need 30K and maybe change to get out.
    So. what. How dare someone live frugally to be able to put up a large amount of cash at the age of 30!

Quote Quoting KK1968
    View Post
    Who knows, she may be like a gal or two I know that any number of bondsmen would spring with no cash required and in an instant, put in an apartment or so, and maybe for no particular reason at all.
    We all know what the implication there is. I'd say you lost my respect but you never earned it in the first place.

Quote Quoting KK1968
    View Post
    There are a variety of ways to raise money for bail. She did not necessarily need to have $30k in the bank for it. But even if she did, so what? I think you are making too much out of that. At her age I was able to come up with over $30k I needed for medical treatment. Not all 30 year-old are broke and living paycheck to paycheck.

Focus on what she did at the time of the shooting and what led up to that. Even if I take her story at face value I still think a manslaughter charge is appropriate. And she could end up owing a ton of money to the estate or family of the victim.

Quote Quoting Taxing Matters
    View Post
    Manslaughter in Texas is a class 2 felony. The punishment for that is:

Sec. 12.33. SECOND DEGREE FELONY PUNISHMENT. (a) An individual adjudged guilty of a felony of the second degree shall be punished by imprisonment in the Texas Department of Criminal Justice for any term of not more than 20 years or less than 2 years.

(b) In addition to imprisonment, an individual adjudged guilty of a felony of the second degree may be punished by a fine not to exceed $10,000.

Pretty broad range of sentencing here. Considering that a man died in his home, the place that ought to the safest place for him to be and where he has the greatest right to defend himself, I would hope the sentence is much closer to 20 years than to 2 years.
    Lets play "Over or Under" 10 Years

Me = under
    I'm not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.......

1. Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast