Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Default Re: Was She on Drugs and Toting a Crowbar

Quote Quoting KK1968
    View Post
    she got plenty of pass by being able to leave the scene and shown deferential treatment because she was a cop that completely lost her mind and very likely murdered a man she possibly deemed less than human

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018...nternet-fumes/

"She has been formally charged with manslaughter. A grand jury has convened. Officials said that additional charges could be filed as early as Monday."

the videos from neighbors and others are on the internet

just follow your nose for the internet fumes
    now you and a lot of other people are getting hilariously stupid and showing their prejudices.

Pot was found in his apartment. That is a simple fact. I saw absolutely nothing from the police or prosecutor even suggesting this meant anything to the investigation. I’ve seen nobody smearing the guys name or assasinating his character. A pretty poor choice of words...or was it? Maybe it’s a very intentional choice; one to garner sympathy for when they sue the city.

The article also states it is not know if Guygers apartment was searched. Obviously not a very decent reporter given the clueless kk1968 found that her apartment has been searched.

If she was truly to be given a pass, there would simply be a statement that the shooting was justified and drop it. I saw nothing ever suggesting that was even considered.

I don’t do Facebook so I wouldn’t be able to watch the neighbors videos, unless you can provide a link to a source outside of Facebook

Jeanís family has disputed this account of the shooting. Attorney Lee Merritt, who is representing Jeanís family,
    said that he spoke to witnesses who heard Guyger knocking on the door and yelling, ďLet me in,Ē prior to the shooting. But these accounts are not included in the police search warrant or arrest affidavit because, officers said, the witnesses did not share these details with police.

there is the statement from the family attorney. Witness did not share this info with the poiice

but for some reason she apparently sought out and provided that statement to the attorney. Gee, if that doesnít sound like a set up I donít what would.

DPD Detective Arredondo's Sept. 7 Affidavit states she was personally involved in the "officer-involved shooting" (which meant before they handed to the Rangers) certainly did speak to the neighbor witness and mentions it along with Guyger's first or second story stating clearly he was at his door and opened it as she fumbling around at it. There is no doubt the Detective spoke to Guyger and other persons, included the neighbor witness.

I provided content of that affidavit and the subsequent arrest warrant for some of you to ignore.

Now a video has been produced of a closely situated apartment at night with blinds and entrance door open and lights off.

Somebody is rounding up a lumens meter for hard numbers since digital video and photography doesn't translate low light illumination well.

Perhaps the illuminated door number needed to be in braille for AG.

With regards to the other tidbits mentioned that certain heinously ridiculous inepts can't find, awww too bad.

. You’re the braggart that boasted of your ability to find things on the internet. Now since you have failed to find something you try to play it off like you could if you want to but you’re not because you’re trying to ridicule others. Not played very well, not at all. Your a type personality would demand you provide the info if you had it available. It’s obvious you have failed to find what you claim is available.

Quote Quoting KK1968
    View Post
    DPD Detective Arredondo's Sept. 7 Affidavit states she was personally involved in the "officer-involved shooting" (which meant before they handed to the Rangers) certainly did speak to the neighbor witness and mentions it along with Guyger's first or second story stating clearly he was at his door and opened it as she fumbling around at it. There is no doubt the Detective spoke to Guyger and other persons, included the neighbor witness.

I provided content of that affidavit and the subsequent arrest warrant for some of you to ignore.

Now a video has been produced of a closely situated apartment at night with blinds and entrance door open and lights off.

Somebody is rounding up a lumens meter for hard numbers since digital video and photography doesn't translate low light illumination well.

Perhaps the illuminated door number needed to be in braille for AG.

With regards to the other tidbits mentioned that certain heinously ridiculous inepts can't find, awww too bad.
    Say what? arrendondo was personally involved in the shooting? Wow, how did she get away without any charges?

oh, maybe you meant to say she was personally involved in th the investigation of the officer involved shooting. Wow, I thought we were on the beginning of a (John) Kennedy level conspiracy.

and now you’re claiming something that clearly would have been released almost immmediately and flown on huge flags by the family lawyer yet it would appear nobody has made an issue of it. If somebody saw him answer the door it would have been headline news.

your claims also suggest the family’s lawyer is lying about things, important things.

The family's lawyer did indeed refer to this public record document very early on for any of you reasonable people with minds open, and just as soon as he got his hands on the wildly varying account on her affidavit of arrest.

More interesting videos are surfacing about the areas and proximities.

For those of you interested, they are pretty easy to find, most anywhere but here.

Again, here are two key warrants:

One dated Sept 7 sworn by DPD detective and do note my unintentional typo in omitting "investigation" in an earilier post.

She was there and spoke to people, what else would she be doing?

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...-apartment.pdf

Here is the full arrest warrant and keep in mind there was no conflicting story to raise such incredible doubt until the arrest warrant was made public.

https://www.scribd.com/document/3882...dium=affiliate

Curiously, this is purportedly the first pulished account by a large outlet.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180908...492675981.html

Other statements from AG made online talking about, 'look, I worked a 12 hour shift.... yada yada' and other tidbits have all be archived and one woulda thought somebody would have told her to SAY NOTHING. Possible she was being impersonated? Several claim the poster was verified on certian online media. Who knows.

Quote Quoting KK1968
    View Post
    The family's lawyer did indeed refer to this public record document very early on for any of you reasonable people with minds open, and just as soon as he got his hands on the wildly varying account on her affidavit of arrest.

More interesting videos are surfacing about the areas and proximities.

For those of you interested, they are pretty easy to find, most anywhere but here.
    I guess that means you really couldn’t locate them.

One dated Sept 7 sworn by DPD detective and do note my unintentional typo in omitting "investigation" in an earilier post.

She was there and spoke to people, what else would she be doing?

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...-apartment.pdf
    well, you implied she was involved in the incident.

As tothe affidavit? Very poorly written

and realize it is a statement of what the affiant believes. It is not a statement by Guyger but, at best, an interpretation of the statement made by Guyger as the affiant believes the incident unfolded.

Here is the full arrest warrant and keep in mind there was no conflicting story to raise such incredible doubt until the arrest warrant was made public.

https://www.scribd.com/document/3882...dium=affiliate
    so the shell casings were found outside of the doorway?

the warrant states Guyger did not enter the apartment until after discharging her weapon. That would cause the casings to be expelled outside of the apartment.
    The affidavit by arrendado also stated a similar claim.

Then why was it included on arendados affidavit that one item sought within the apartment was shell casings?

seems like the police more so than Guyger have a problem making sense in their statements.

Curiously, this is purportedly the first pulished account by a large outlet.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180908...492675981.html

Other statements from AG made online talking about, 'look, I worked a 12 hour shift.... yada yada' and other tidbits have all be archived and one woulda thought somebody would have told her to SAY NOTHING. Possible she was being impersonated? Several claim the poster was verified on certian online media. Who knows.
    so you have a game of telephone that results in a party that is not required to tell the truth interpreting various unnamed sources who may or may not have any real clue what the true facts are

gotcha.

I like the bullshit theory ya tossed in there. It’s typical of your posts.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15