Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: How Long Can You Be on Probation for a Misdemeanor

You need some mental health assistance. If not, you are destined to be featured on Investigation Discovery some day.

Look, understand this. Your PO has a lot of discretion. If he doesn't like the way you keep your house, he can tell you to clean it up or mow the grass or whatever.
    It's in their discretion to determine that you are a healthy interoperating member of society.

Understand that at this point it's not a "I'll take my 90 days rather than the probation." First you don't get to chose. Second, they're not limited to the amount of the suspended sentence. You can be sentenced for a YEAR (and knowing the way some of the urban counties are, you'll spend that in the county ADC. I've got a guy whose doing felony time in the county jail for 14 months). Oh, and by the way. You can come out of jail and still get more probation (with the same PO even).

What you did or didn't do to get convicted at this largely irrelevant. That went out the window the day the judge found you guilty.

This isnít an issue of mental health. Itís been obvious to me my diagnosis is incorrect since 2013. Family also told me they didnít think I was schizophrenic and I wasnít diagnosed correctly the first time (my aunts words as I was seeking a rediagnosis).

Had one diagnose me as bi polar and another as multiple personalities. My original psych even said upon diagnosing me that I probably wasnít schizophrenic but he was writing it down anyway.

After a lot of research this past year the diagnosis that fits me the best is antisocial personality disorder/malignant narcissism.

Itís pretty much unmistakable at this point given how Iíve never been able to hold down a job due to boredom or conflicts with management. As a child I had no psychotic symptoms however but I was very violent and didnít take kindly to anyone telling me what to do which has carried in into adulthood (obviously).

However the mental health field doesnít care much for ASPD because patients who have it are notoriously difficult to deal with and insurance companies know itís difficult or impossible to treat.

Either way, the 2nd muzzleloader is an instant felony. Basically my ace in the hole to stay out of the psych hospital. Itís going to be a mandatory 5 year sentence in the state pen.

Quote Quoting Hemispheres
    View Post
    The whole picture is $$$.

All I have at this point is my disability check and I canít find any type of employment unless itís under the table due to ongoing expedited reinstatement. This particular issue started with the SSA in March 2016 and theyíve screwed up my case so badly they canít even say where they are in the process with 100% certainty.

On top of the fines I incurred my engine spun a bearing about 2 weeks ago and my provisional benefit check which was deposited on 8/28 is all but gone and somehow Iím supposed to afford all this other shit.

Welp looks like Iíll go blackmail her now.

Despite the charge and sentence, 2 days after the officer took my muzzleloader I ordered another with the B.B. Gun using my PayPal credit account.

Once the warrant was served I went and bought a couple cheap white wood boards and treated them with 3/4 gallon of boric acid and borax desolved in water. I did the same with some leftover plywood I found.

Each piece was hit with 2 coats of flex seal, assembled and sealed with waterproof silicone caulk and hit it with a few coats of thermoplastic rubberized adhesive.

Wrapped the muzzleloader up in 3 plastic bags That were sealed with gorilla tape and buried it in the backyard.

Iím going inform her of this and record because it leaves her no choice but to report it my P.O.

If she doesnít Iíll make sure to present the recording to the court if they put me in violation.

Also realized they can force me to see a doctor but a criminal court canít force to pay even if Iím sued over it. My only income is SSDI and my car is worth less than &
    $6k and in shitty shape so thereís nothing a civil court judge can do to ensure the doctor and dentist get paid.
    So your concern is about money but you're willing to pay "hefty fines" to avoid a dentist or a doctor appointment? That makes no sense.

Go ahead and "blackmail" someone and then see how that works for you. You have some issues guy. Serious, serious issues.

Quote Quoting Hemispheres
    View Post
    This isn’t an issue of mental health. It’s been obvious to me my diagnosis is incorrect since 2013. Family also told me they didn’t think I was schizophrenic and I wasn’t diagnosed correctly the first time (my aunts words as I was seeking a rediagnosis).

Had one diagnose me as bi polar and another as multiple personalities. My original psych even said upon diagnosing me that I probably wasn’t schizophrenic but he was writing it down anyway.

After a lot of research this past year the diagnosis that fits me the best is antisocial personality disorder/malignant narcissism.

It’s pretty much unmistakable at this point given how I’ve never been able to hold down a job due to boredom or conflicts with management. As a child I had no psychotic symptoms however but I was very violent and didn’t take kindly to anyone telling me what to do which has carried in into adulthood (obviously).

However the mental health field doesn’t care much for ASPD because patients who have it are notoriously difficult to deal with and insurance companies know it’s difficult or impossible to treat.

Either way, the 2nd muzzleloader is an instant felony. Basically my ace in the hole to stay out of the psych hospital. It’s going to be a mandatory 5 year sentence in the state pen.
    Are you or your family members licensed medical professionals who can make such diagnoses or contradict a prior one? I didn't think so. I don't see how a psychiatrist would say "You're not schizo but I'll just diagnose you as one anyway." Highly doubt it.

Even personality disorder and narcissism are bad enough - and that explains sooo much about your posts.

"It’s pretty much unmistakable at this point given how I’ve never been able to hold down a job due to boredom or conflicts with management. As a child I had no psychotic symptoms however but I was very violent and didn’t take kindly to anyone telling me what to do which has carried in into adulthood (obviously)." -- Oh so you're an entitled jerk.

Here are the VA Laws

Va. Code Ann. ß 18.2-308.1:2.

It shall be unlawful for any person who has been adjudicated legally incompetent,

mentally incapacitated, or incapacitated
    to purchase, possess, or transport any firearm.

Va. Code Ann. ß 18.2-308.1:3.

It shall be unlawful for any person involuntarily admitted to a facility or ordered to mandatory outpatient treatment to purchase, possess, or transport a firearm.

At this point it really doesn't matter if the Dx was correct. If you fit into any of the bolded categories you are banned from firearm ownership.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3