Default Accident Victim is Claiming Injuries Not Reported at the Time of the Accident

I was recently in an accident, at fault. The other driver said she was fine at the scene and drove her car home. Now she is claiming injuries, is there anything I can do? No police were involved, but I took many photos.

Default Re: Accident

Report it to your insurance company, they will handle it from there. This is what you've been paying your insurance company for all these years.

It's very common for injuries to surface after the shock and adrenaline wear off.

Default Re: Accident

Quote Quoting SofiaDaly
    View Post
    I was recently in an accident, at fault. The other driver said she was fine at the scene and drove her car home. Now she is claiming injuries, is there anything I can do? No police were involved, but I took many photos.
    What state is this in?

were there any damage to the cars?

were the police even notified of the incident?

Btw; the lack of a claim of injury at the scene is not meaningful. Many injuries are not realized until later. Whiplash is a typical injury that doesn’t manifest symptoms until some time (often the folllowing day) after the accident.

And if the London in your location refers to London England, this is a US forum and deals with US law only.

Default Re: Accident Victim is Claiming Injuries Not Reported at the Time of the Accident

Quote Quoting SofiaDaly
    View Post
    is there anything I can do?
    I haven't the slightest idea what your abilities are, but I suspect you "can do" a great many things.

That can't possibly be the question you actually intended to ask, can it?

Did you report the accident to your auto insurance carrier?

1. Sponsored Links