Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Post What is Government

What is government?

Default Re: Government

Webster's online dictionary defines government, as it relates to political institutions, as follows:

a : the organization, machinery, or agency through which a political unit exercises authority and performs functions and which is usually classified according to the distribution of power within it She works for the federal government.
    b : the complex of political institutions, laws, and customs through which the function of governing is carried out

If there was something more particular you wanted to discuss, you'll need to explain it.

This post seems to the the second in a series of definition requests for words that are at least in the neighborhood of legal.

I'd suggest the OP bookmark https://www.dictionary.com/

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    This post seems to the the second in a series of definition requests for words that are at least in the neighborhood of legal.

I'd suggest the OP bookmark https://www.dictionary.com/
    I prefer webster.com but they both work.

It would seem as if you are a journalist or with "governnment" you can actually change the meaning of words.

Headlines today and yesterday about 70+ folk overdosed up north. I can't find where anyone died and everyone knows where K-2 and H-7 comes from and who are the folks foisting it off on idiots... and why.

If you're stupid enough to go after the cheap high, have all you want, expensive high too, none of my concern.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/overdose

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=spartandhp

none of these people OD'd, they just put stupid cheap crap in their bodies marketed by slimey chemists that reformulate the minute their old compounds are deemed to be controlled.

incense for religious ceremonies my rump

And what does that have to do with anything?

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    And what does that have to do with anything?
    Especially this thread?

Default Re: What is Government

Quote Quoting dlnewhouse
    View Post
    What is government?
    What is love?

"they" say it will be many years before attorneys are replaced by AI due to AI lacking creativity at this time which equates to it also struggling to untangle obtuse concepts, like the answer to the questions posed by two of you in the box thinkers.

less empathy and decency than a starving rattlesnake where anyone who expects it to act at least half human even in the wake of senseless deaths (not just mere separation) of people who matter to others by demonstrating their wiring stops at the limbic system and they lack any restraint to avoid politicizing such a tragedy while a family and others grieve.... and I mean the murder victim hasn't even been buried yet, how savage and barbaric can the government machine actually be?

then LIE to the people about some morons smoking some D-2 about what it actually is, where it comes from and why, and politicize the cheap stonerfest with highly misleading sensationalism calculated solely to propagate a money making agenda as if it compares to the Jim Jones and Guyana mass suicide. Nobody died which is what "OD" has long been accepted to mean and everyone knows, or at least should know, D-2 isn't remotely related to marijuna, opiates or fentanyl and the chemicals do not require green leafy matter to be ingested and send idiots to the ER.

that's what government is in these bleak days and times

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast