My question involves public health law in the State of: Georgia

I'm going to ditch my doctor for not giving me a script for a "controlled" medication" that fits the bill here. So, that's fine, I don't care. But if it turns out that another doc realizes that I a higher dose of this drug that my original doc is willling to give, and I find that this dose works better. Would I be able to get money by suing for malpractice for not giving me enough of the med. Thoughts? I'm not a vindictive type, but if I could sue for this and profit, I'd be interested. Just in case, I have no issue with the guy really........... but if I could profit from his being "wrong" as proven by my second opinion, if I could make some money off it, then yeah I'd sue.