Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Not Served a Copy of WV-116 and WV-115 After Hearing Date Extended

Quote Quoting twindle
    View Post
    I wasn't planning not to go, but I am interested in pointing out that they didn't follow through with their requirements. If there is no repercussions to not following through then something is very wrong.

Anyway, I'm going to have to extend it now myself because I'm having surgery before the court date. Oddly enough, the surgery is related to the whole ordeal, where I got labeled as a paranoid schizophrenic by the idiot that put the restraining order against me because an orthopedic doctor hurt me, and now I need surgery. (Which, of course, I"m sure the idiot involved still thinks is a delusion.)
    I might suggest you temper your comments when in court and refrain from calling other parties idiots. That sort of thing will not likely serve you well.

Default Re: Not Served a Copy of WV-116 and WV-115 After Hearing Date Extended

Just to clarify: You aren't purposely dodging service: Refusing to pick up certified letters, giving incorrect address information, etc?

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2