Threaded View

Default Can a Property Buyer Continue a Pending Eviction Action

My question involves landlord-tenant law in: Streamwood, Cook County, Illinois

Fannie Mae foreclosed on my house. They sold it to themselves at a foreclosure auction, and the court approved the sale and issued an order of possession including:
    IT IS FURTHER ORDERED: That upon request by the successful bidder, including any insurers, investors, and agents of Plaintiff is entitled to and shall have possession of the premises as of a date 60 days after entry of this Order, without further Order of Court, as provided in 735 ILCS 5/15-1701;

10 months later Fannie Mae issued a 90-day notice to the other people living with me.
    4 months later Fannie Mae filed an eviction case against the other people living with me. This case is still pending.
    A month later Fannie Mae sold the property to a private party via auction.com.

Does any of what Fannie Mae already did to gain possession of the property transfer over to the new owner, or do they have to start over with a 90-day notice against me and everyone else?

1. Sponsored Links