Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: I Want to Move in to a House Owned by My Siblings, but One Brother Wants Rent Pay

Thank you all for helping shed light on this situation. We have been busy lately and I have just gotten back to this thread for printing. I will also be gathering any other documents needed, like Deeds and Probate records for the Lawyer. I will be around to post the results and ask any needed questions later
    Thanks Guys
    Member since 2013.

Default Re: I Want to Move in to a House Owned by My Siblings, but One Brother Wants Rent Pay

Happy news I was forced out of a sober living home, where I was paying rent, and I am now at the family home. The couch is good enough to get a full nights sleep. I am still haggling with my half brother about which room I can move in to, after about two months approximately. I am paying half of the utilities and promised to pay a portion of the property taxes. I do have another big problem now and it involves Unemployment Insurance benefits which I will discuss in another thread. I want to thank you all again for all your advice as I bounce from problem to problem.
    Respectfully Matt291
    Member since 2013.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2