Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: Lies and Framing

Quote Quoting Who'sThatGuy
    View Post
    Well he isn't going to stop till he hears what he wants to hear...
    That's no doubt true. It was difficult to try and summarize 7 pages of accusations and over 3 hours of hearings in a couple of paragraphs. Maybe I can do better on a different "tack". Maybe not. But I do appreciate all the advice. Thank you again. Best wishes.

Default Re: Lies and Framing

You can sue corporate for hiring the store manager that is now retired, you could also sue the retired store manager because she no longer works at the store. Would you win a dime? I don't think so. and I also don't think you would win any money from a lawsuit filed because you were banned from the stores or the two managers that supposedly lied to the police. If you think otherwise, bring your checkbook to a lawyer that specializes in litigation. If you find a lawyer that is shady enough, he/she will take your check to the bank and laugh with his friends over lunch about you.
    I'm not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.......

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3