Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: Turning Left Right of Way

What do you mean "when does yielding change?" It doesn't. You need to remain stopped until all you can safely proceed without affecting any conflicting traffic.
    You've not indicated anything the least bit exculpatory. Arguing the stop was invalid appears to be a non-starter. We have no idea what evidence the state has against you, which is why you need to be talking to an attorney rather than a bunch of random guys on the internet.

The admins always attempt to retitle the posts to have a relevant subject line. Sometimes it changes the intent, but that's what you get for free.

I'm not here or at least any longer for legal help in sense of a court case that is handled. I only wish to know when yeilding laws change and yes they do example being when an officer is holding a go slow sign in the direction that would usually yeild. I know other examples must come up from time to time when they do or when they should. I'd only like to know the examples that are legally acceptable I know of signs temporarily placed with led that spell words that may tell you how traffic eont br normal or cop standing in middle of road letting people know who'd turn as he sees fit

Yeah the title change is annoying thankfully the officer likely doesnt use this site, so he wont be offended by its title rechanging thinking i care to dispute the pull over. That could cause me some trouble if it wasn't a small town where I can explain myself.

I dont know what will happen I hope it gets dropped at arraignment though if not I'm prepared to get the proof I need to hopefully ease the arresting officers mind of my inebriation vs current anxiety from a diagnosed condition.

Hmm one question am I allowed to have both officers on the scene show up? Or is that up to them?

That's why you have lawyers who have an obligation to confidentiality and not an internet forum. Everything here is out in the open (also I'm hoping Joseph Reed isn't your real name).

What makes you think it's going to get "dropped" at arraignment? That would be highly unusal. Arraignments aren't evidentiary. They're just there to enumerate the charges against you and get your plea.
    It's not the "officer's" mind you need to ease. This is not a YOU vs. HIM thing. It's the state of Oregon vs. YOU. The officer will present evidence of your intoxication. Your lawyer will poke holes in that analysis if he has evidence to the contrary.

Update all charges dropped first court appearance which I didn't even need to be at if I would have called ahead of time.

And yes my name legally is joseph Reed I dont have anything to hide but I do understand why some others may wish not to.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3