Angry Can You Sue a Website if Premium Features Don't Work

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Georgia

Hi, I have subscribed for a premium app subscription and there are alot of bugs and the services promised arent working properly. And wake of this dawn i realized i lost my subscription paid for. The support says they have a problem and they might deal with it soon(No HOPE). Can i sue them for this ?

Default Re: Can I File a Lawsuit Against Dating App. Need Help to Evaluate My Claim

Quote Quoting muythanksgiving17
    View Post
    My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Georgia

Hi, I have subscribed for a premium app subscription and there are alot of bugs and the services promised arent working properly. And wake of this dawn i realized i lost my subscription paid for. The support says they have a problem and they might deal with it soon(No HOPE). Can i sue them for this ?
    What are your damages?

Default Re: Can I File a Lawsuit Against Dating App. Need Help to Evaluate My Claim

View Post
    Can i sue them for this ?
    Maybe for your money back, but that's it.

View Post
    Anyone can sue anyone for anything. How much $$ is at issue? Why not just dispute the charges with your credit card issuer (assuming you paid for this subscription with a credit card)?

1. Sponsored Links