Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default Can You Stop the Custodial Parent from Moving 30 Miles Away

My question involves a child custody case from the State of:

Mother just informed me shes moving 30 miles away. She lived in PA (for 6 month) and had to come in to NYC due to the pregnancy and because I was taking her to court. She was thinking of moving back to PA (60 miles) but decided to move to NJ (30 miles) as I want to spend time with our child. The problem is that this relocation is 50 mins away from my house. I have to pay tolls. And child alreat attended school in NyC so residency is in nyc. She’s claiming that she was renting a room at a family apartment and they gave her up to August. Also that she wants to raise her child out of the hood and cant rent a good apartment because of wife income.

Can she moved before the court date and if I resist which is in September?

Default Re: Shes Moving 30 Miles Away

Ask your attorney.

Unless there is an order already in place saying she can’t move, she can.

As for the trip, people in NJ and NYC make that commute every day. I don't see you getting any relief in court besides maybe a slight adjustment for tolls.

That she wants to raise the child "out of the hood" is very much in her favor.

47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

Really, it's time to stop.

Hush your mouth child. Hush your mouth.
    "Where do those stairs go?"
    "They go up!"

Im claiming paternity for the newborn. She want to use this against me on visitation saying that she cannot meet or speak with me and need a third party interference (wife) because I make false allegations and therefore cause trouble to her marriage. I put on the court papers that we had intercourse up to the end of December 2017 but she married in March 2017. And she said she will use the first court paper where I claimed we were together up to February 2017. She’s trying to make a case that she is afraid of me due to the false allegations.

What does that has to do visitation for my son? Does she has a valid argunment?

Quote Quoting Mtxpro123
    View Post
    Im claiming paternity for the newborn. She want to use this against me on visitation saying that she cannot meet or speak with me and need a third party interference (wife) because I make false allegations and therefore cause trouble to her marriage. I put on the court papers that we had intercourse up to the end of December 2017 but she married in March 2017. And she said she will use the first court paper where I claimed we were together up to February 2017. She’s trying to make a case that she is afraid of me due to the false allegations.

What does that has to do visitation for my son? Does she has a valid argunment?
    You are demonstrating that you are a liar and acting in bad faith. You are doing so on legal documents. You are demonstrating that you are the bad guy. I hope the judge rips you a new one.

But my question is can she used my “false allegations” claims to get a restraining order and proof the judge on the visitation case that I am interfering on her relationship with mother and therefore she cant have direct communication with me

47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

Quote Quoting Mtxpro123
    View Post
    But my question is can she used my “false allegations” claims to get a restraining order and proof the judge on the visitation case that I am interfering on her relationship with mother and therefore she cant have direct communication with me
    I can't believe that i'm doing this...

Yes, your ex is using you false allegations against you. Yes, she can. Yes, she can claim that you are interfering in her relationship...and you are actively interfering.

Based on your long, long posting history full of screeds about your ex I'd say that you goal is to make her life as difficult as possible. If we can see it here I can only imagine what the judge(s) have to say about it.

Perhaps what you need is a hobby. one that takes you far afield from a keyboard, like spelunking.
    "Where do those stairs go?"
    "They go up!"

In short words she said “the court will not like that you interfere with our co-parent relationship by badmouthing on my wife and talking about personal things instead of the child (she saying she will use a recording where I spoke with a witch that told me that stepmom is crazy) and another recording where Im telling her that I want nothing to do with her that she used me. He response was “what are you talking about, talk about our son”.

Can she use these recording on a settlement conference?

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast