Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Default Re: Shes Moving 30 Miles Away

She doesn't need to stay in communication. You show up, or she leaves. She will know you can make it when you show up. STOP TRYING TO FORCE HER TO SPEAK TO YOU. If you must communicate, that's what you have THE COURT MONITORED APP for.

She wont leave because she wants me to always pick him up at the school on Friday which there might be days I wont be able to. So she’s refusing to exchange at public location if Im late. That’s all.

Quote Quoting Mtxpro123
    View Post
    She wont leave because she wants me to always pick him up at the school on Friday which there might be days I wont be able to. So she’s refusing to exchange at public location.
    If you can't make it, you send a message on the app with plenty of time for her to go get him. She doesn't have to make special arrangements when you can't make it. You give up your time when you don't show up as you are supposed to at the school.

Quote Quoting Mtxpro123
    View Post
    Ok. So if I cant Friday she has to give him to me on Saturday meaning she will have to see me. Is the same thing as of Friday if Im running late.
    That depends on the court order and the rules in place for the court that issued the order. Nobody here can tell you if she has to give the child to you thand next day

and if it is a requirement the transfer take place in a particular place or supervised, it still must be tha same.

Ive been lingering far too much while reading all of this crazy man child's post and how thick headed and abusive he is makes me sick and sad for his child.. but, despite it all.. I wanted to share the images and such he has posted for reference for those that need it or wanted to look back. I, for one would find it incredibly awesome if his judge somehow seen all of this and his lawyer included. I just hope the wife can finally rid herself from this immature boy.

http://tinypic.com/r/2zxyp90/9

http://tinypic.com/r/1z52r9u/9

http://tinypic.com/r/11l2c5c/9

http://tinypic.com/r/28wmhie/9

http://tinypic.com/r/1267ouo/9

We have a settlement conference in September. We were trying to get to an agreement until the argunment. First she said it was ok for me to not pick him up if im running late and give it to me later but than she said her mind 10 mins after. As if stepmom told her to say “no no physical contact”

Quote Quoting Mtxpro123
    View Post
    We have a settlement conference in September. We were trying to get to an agreement until the argunment. First she said it was ok for me to not pick him up if im running late and give it to me later but than she said her mind 10 mins after. As if stepmom told her to say “no no physical contact”
    Why do you refer to your son as IT? That shows how much you truly care and think of your own child! You do realize she has her own mind and thoughts and CAN change it with or without someone telling her to do so? Even if step mom DID say no physical contact, she seems like she hasn't wanted that for awhile, why would it change now?

That docket number has been easily legible for months now ;-)

Are u guys advising me or threatened me? Im here for support. Plus no one know if Im mom talking as Im him in order to comprehend his behavior or step mom.

Quote Quoting Mtxpro123
    View Post
    Are u guys advising me or threatened me? Im here for support. Plus no one know if Im mom talking as Im him in order to comprehend his behavior or step mom.
    Nobody has threatened you. You must be mistaken. Now you're pretending to be mom and stepmom? You're sick.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast