Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Default Re: Shes Moving 30 Miles Away

My son

Let me explain myself. I told her “listen there might be times that I wont be able to pick him up on time bc of my scheduled. Let’s communicate so if something changes we can arrange a drop off location”. She said “ok understood”. Ten mins later she said “you have to comply with your scheduled if you cant pick up you lose your weekend. I want minimal physical interaction”. It seem like what happened yesterday, she went to consult with her wife and she made her said this. You see where im coming from?

Quote Quoting Mtxpro123
    View Post
    My son

Let me explain myself. I told her “listen there might be times that I wont be able to pick him up on time bc of my scheduled. Let’s communicate so if something changes we can arrange a drop off location”. She said “ok understood”. Ten mins later she said “you have to comply with your scheduled if you cant pick up you lose your weekend. I want minimal physical interaction”. It seem like what happened yesterday, she went to consult with her wife and she made her said this. You see where im coming from?
    She's allowed to change her mind. The times are set in the schedule. You take it or you lose it. And if you say you work late hours, they will tell you to give up that day because they aren't going to have a child pulled around town at late hours. Work with her, or you get nothing. You lose. Good day, Sir.

47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

Please, all of you, please stop replying to this pillock. Please! He's getting off on this and now it's up to 17 pages of this BS. Don't continue to feed this troll.

As to the court documents, I recall seeing them but there is no way to be sure that these are in reference to the OP.

Just channel Humongous in Beyond Thunderdome:

"Just walk away. You can end all of this. Just walk away. You can all live. Just walk away."

<This is me walking away from this loser.>
    "Where do those stairs go?"
    "They go up!"

Ok. So if I cant Friday she has to give him to me on Saturday meaning she will have to see me. Is the same thing as of Friday if Im running late.

No it is not the same thing.

Yes it is. Because she wants to avoid to see me on pick ups or drop off. On Saturday she will have to see me

If it's your weekend, and you do not show up on Friday, you do not get your weekend. You have a court on Thursday, correct? Go sort it out in court and come back and tell us how wrong we all are and how you are going to do as you please.

She does not want to see you, why can't you get that through your thick skull???

Quote Quoting darwinrules
    View Post
    She does not want to see you, why can't you get that through your thick skull???
    Because he thinks that his demands are the law of the land. He can't understand not controlling something. In his mind, what he says is what will go. When he gets to court in front of the magistrate, she will knock him down a few notches. It will probably destroy him to have a woman put him in his place.

Im just asking us to stay communicated if I can make it on time to pick him up after school on Friday. That’s all.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast