Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Default Re: Shes Moving 30 Miles Away

You just proved her point for her. You discussed an issue that wasn't related to care of the child but was an ongoing legal issue.

Quote Quoting Mtxpro123
    View Post
    I downloaded the app. I went to the game and we were able to talk. Stepmom kept her distance all the time, even when were talking alone. I asked her to drop the court for child support arrears as Im going to pay and I dont want my lawyer to go for no reason. She said that she will go and if I want my lawyer to not waste his time I should pay weekly. If Im trying my best to communicate why she donít collaborate?
    Instead of asking her not to hold you accountable for child support arrears, you should pay your child support. You posted on here that you don't pay because step mom makes enough money, that you aren't paying beause mom is in a gay marriage... Pay your support or go to jail.

I am going to pay child support thats why I asked her to drop the court and she said no. If Im paying whats the point on going? Waste our time

If you were goign to pay, why not just hand her the arrears money right then and there and get a written receipt? That's the easiest wya to stop the court date! A promise from you otherwise is worth NOTHING to her or the court. It's not what you "can" do, it's what you have or will do....and you've already proven that you won't pay child support (or you wouldn't have arrears!)

Im going to pay via the child support hearing. So why she cant just drop it. Is a waste of time.

How does she know you're going to pay? Because you say so? What reason have you given her to trust you? Why should she believe a word you say?

She won't drop the hearing because to her it's not a waste of time.

I sent her a receipt of payment. She still dont want to drop the chargers as she said she need proof of my non payment and that I only pay when I go to court. Is gonna be a waste of time and the judge will get upset at her for making us to go to court when I paid everything

Okay, fine. You have it your way.

Quote Quoting Mtxpro123
    View Post
    I sent her a receipt of payment. She still dont want to drop the chargers as she said she need proof of my non payment and that I only pay when I go to court. Is gonna be a waste of time and the judge will get upset at her for making us to go to court when I paid everything
    You were in contempt at the time of the filing. Paying now doesnít mean you didnít break the law before. If I steal your car for 2 years and have a court date, do I get my hearing cancelled if I give the car back before the hearing? No. I was guilty of a crime and can be punished for it even if I try to fix it later.

Do you really think that with all of the material you've been posting here in Judge Bahr's hands, the court's ire will be directed towards your ex wife? You're delusional.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast