My question involves criminal law for the state Colorado.

In the mid to l as the 70's I was found not guilty by reason of temporary insanity on a charge of arson, (damage under $100). I spent time at the state hospital and was finally released from there. Since then I have kept myself on the straight and narrow. I need to know how to get this issue adjudicated so that I can get both a TWIC card and HAZMAT endorsement on my Mississippi CLASS A CDL.