Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Failure to Answer the Phone When Called by the Other Parent

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: New York

Refusing to co-parent with the non custodial parent; is an good cause an example that shes interfering with relationships with my son. The judge agreed with me. Shes supposed to have a good relationship with me. I need to know where they lived. Where my son goes to school and to have a number, not her new wife number. She needs to tell me my son activities, how he do in school all that. Those are my rights as a parent. Not to just pay child support.

They called me at the agreed time but I couldn’t answer because Im a taxi driver. Six times they called. An hour later they called I asked to call in 20 mins. Shes calling private I dont know if is wife number.
    Will she use it against me that I answered an hour later?

Default Re: First Call (Parenting Time)

Please keep you stuff to one thread.

She does not have to have a relationship with you at all. She just needs to co-parent with you. For example, she needs to tell you where your son goes to school. Its up to you to have contact with his teacher to see how he is doing. As to knowing where they live, if there is a domestic violence case going or that went on, you might not have the right to know where she lives.

It is appalling that you allowed her to call you six times without answering the phone. That just demonstrates your ridiculous need for control.

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    It is appalling that you allowed her to call you six times without answering the phone. That just demonstrates your ridiculous need for control.
    Exactly she needs to have direct communication with me. Not the step mother interfering with the communication

Yes. YOU need to get your own information about his school. She can’t stop you from getting it, she doesn’t have to provide it to you. Domestic violence prevents addresses from being disclosed. She allowed you phone contact... six times. You didn’t answer. She doesn’t have to know your exact schedule and when you are driving. She’s clearly making an effort.

In your other threads you have repeatedly said you want the divorce to be annulled. That won't happen.

I did talked to him. And I asked him to call me later as I was busy and she refused and said to call on my next scheduled call. How is ahe collaborating?

I want the divorce annulled to win custody. She did the divorce without my consent or knowledge and used false addresses based on that I refused to provide an address

Quote Quoting Mtxpro123
    View Post
    I did talked to him. And I asked him to call me later as I was busy and she refused and said to call on my next scheduled call. How is ahe collaborating?

I want the divorce annulled to win custody. She did the divorce without my consent or knowledge and used false addresses based on that I refused to provide an address
    Six phone calls is an effort. You refused to give an address, why? To force a woman you abused to stay married to you?

No, because we had a child in common and we didnt even had the opportunity to discuss custody. She divorced me and I know the other woman put lot of hostility on her to do it.

Quote Quoting Mtxpro123
    View Post
    No, because we had a child in common and we didnt even had the opportunity to discuss custody. She divorced me and I know the other woman put lot of hostility on her to do it.
    You donít think your history of domestic violence had anything to do with it? Itís someone elseís fault?

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast