Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Default Re: First Call (Parenting Time)

Mtxpro123 is looking at having parenting time reduced and/or restricted even further if he doesn't stop with his bs.

No, really, OP - I'm talking to you, and I'm not kidding. Knock it off before the court forces you to do so.

Eta: You are never getting custody of this child unless Mom hands custody to you. I for one am thankful for that.

I asked her how is she’s saying that shes afraid but allowed me to take him with me now? She said “we talk in court, follow the judge order”. So I won’t see him before the court now? Because I asked something so simple.

Quote Quoting Mtxpro123
    View Post
    I asked her how is she’s saying that shes afraid but allowed me to take him with me now? She said “we talk in court, follow the judge order”. So I won’t see him before the court now? Because I asked something so simple.
    Yes, because instead of being grateful that you were going to get to see the child before court, you decided once again to try to control how it was going to happen...just as you have done since the very beginning. I do not believe that you have any desire to see your son at all. I think that you just want to make mom's life as complicated as you possibly can, out of revenge.

She needs a lawyer to help her demonstrate why step mom is interfering with communication from the child parent.

No she really doesn't.

Why she doesn’t need one?

because she is allowing you access to the child, both by phone and in person in a reasonable manner. The only person bringing in the step-parent is YOU! They got the child a specific phone for you to communicate on outside of the mom/step-parent. They are seeming very reasonable....you just want everything your way...... It is NOT going to happen that way. You need to get over the need to control it your way.....A judge will see through that.

Quote Quoting Mtxpro123
    View Post
    Why she doesn’t need one?
    Because she seems to have a grasp of the legal and smart way do do things.

The judge gave me the benefit of the doubt by agreeing that someone is interfering with the communication. And I denied the domestic violence allegations because even though I was arrested the case was dropped.

And then you admitted that the stepmom is no longer communicating with you. You didn't answer the phone when your kid called 6 times, you are complaining that she won't let you come to her house, and you are making yourself look REALLY REALLY bad. If you carry on like this in court, she could win if she let the 6 year old represent her.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast