Default How to Properly Prepare and File Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Forms

My question involves bankruptcy in the state of: Texas
    I am filing bankruptcy next week. I just need someone to help me double check that I am not missing a form. I've downloaded them all for individuals and omitted ones that don't apply. I've already completed the profiling counseling and have a certificate. I am disabled and income is only SSI and child support, no assets, below median income for my county. No house. Car paid for. I have nothing to my name except an old stereo receiver and speakers. I am renting a govt subsidized apt. I have one judgement from November of last year from a creditor that sued me. There is no codebtor and I am filing a form to waive the filing fee. Also, do I file at the court or can the forms be mailed? Help greatly appreciated.

Default Re: Someone to Check My Forms Before Filing Chapter 7

Reviewing forms would take an attorney. Most of us here are not (and the ones who are, are disinclined to perform those tasks).

How to file varies from court to court. I'd go to the court in which you are filing (http://www.uscourts.gov/court-locator) and look for guidance there. Typically, electronic filing is ony available to attorneys. Texas has four different districts for bankruptcy court, so I can't really go into further details.

Default Re: Someone to Check My Forms Before Filing Chapter 7

Thank you. Will do.

1. Sponsored Links