Quote Quoting Hemispheres
    View Post

I caught eveything on my dashcam.
    Show us the video.

Default Re: Cut Off by a Bus Driver

Quote Quoting EJay
    View Post
    cbg,

I think you may have misunderstood what I wrote. I do not claim that the OP legally exceeded the posted limit and thus showing evidence which pertains to the OP doing so does not relate to the point I was making and the one you challenged.

Here is my claim:

All I claim is that it is possible for the OP to have been legally exceeding the posted limit. That is all. I have proven this. No need to get hung up on it. If you want to discuss this further start a new thread.
    Sorry but no. There is only one state in the country one can legally exceed the posted speed limit and it isn’t Virginia. Arguing the posted speed may be improper is like arguing a law is unconstitutional. Until such time it is proven invalid, it is valid and all that violate the law may be charged with violating the law. Only if their defense successfully affords them to have their charges dismissed due to the law being invalid can they claim they were not violating the law.

I am not understanding diddly. You are wrong and refuse to admit it. That's all.

Quote Quoting EJay
    View Post
    I have started a new thread for this debate.
    More's the pity.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2