Quote Quoting MattLaw
View Post
It is best to consult a lawyer for advice. They will be able to clarify all your doubts and guide you to the next best step.
I agree. You are not getting consistent opinions here as to who is liable, and a local attorney is going to be in a better position to give you good advice.