Default How Do You Block Trustees from Hiring Someone on Behalf of the Beneficiary

My question involves estate proceedings in the state of: Texas,

Am a contingent beneficiary to an estate in Texas. Over the last several years upon which I started to benefit from the estate, the trustees of the estate hired what I equate to baby sitters of my brother and I. One of which was compensated over 40k quarterly. I find this to be extremely unessary and detrimental to our portion of the estate. The people hired have zero accredition and are incompetent in doing their jobs. The way the trustees have it setup is that a portion of our distributions are locked up, due to these people’s employment. How do I put an end to them hiring people on our behalf permenately? As I find it to be detrimental financially.

Default Re: How Do You Block Trustees from Hiring Someone on Behalf of the Beneficiary

How old are you and your brother and do you and/or your brother have any special needs?

Default Re: How Do You Block Trustees from Hiring Someone on Behalf of the Beneficiary

Quote Quoting D-town
    View Post
    How do I put an end to them hiring people on our behalf permenately? As I find it to be detrimental financially.
    Unfortunately, the only answer is that you hire an attorney and petition the court to order whatever adjustments you want. Keeping in mind that prolonged litigation could also cost $40,000.

Unless this is a mega estate ( I mean in the millions) , 40K per quarter (160K per year) had better be justified. Take the trust agreement to an attorney ASAP.

Posting hx is a must-read.

I said that too, shadowbunny, but my post disappeared.

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    I said that too, shadowbunny, but my post disappeared.
    I think the warnings about such things are no longer kosher here. I've had some disappear too.

They pulled mine as well.

1. Sponsored Links