Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Default Re: Seeking Modification of Custody Based on the Other Parent's Gay Marriage

They cannot prove is me if they are the one that makes the filing. But no one is answering my question. Can they do file it against me for me to do a paternity test?

Default Re: Seeking Modification of Custody Based on the Other Parent's Gay Marriage

Yes they can.

So they agree that im the father thats why they want me to do it

Quote Quoting Mtxpro123
    View Post
    Bwhahahahahaaa!!!! Have you thought of seeking psychiatric help?

Huh? So why they are opening a case for me to do a paternity test if im not the father?

Quote Quoting Mtxpro123
    View Post
    No, they disagree. They are trying to prove it to you so you'll drop that particular line of harassment.

Because you keep insisting that you are and they want to prove to you that you're not so you'll SHUT UP.

I dont understand why no one believes or understand my saying. If im not the father or if she didn’t have a doubt why she is seeking me to do a paternity test. Hence, is the other mother allowed to be at the hearing? Can they two file the petition or only my ex

She can be in the courtroom, even if she can't be a party to the action (which I don't know about).

I ask because she is legally considered the mother of my child

1. Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast