Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Police Want Home Owner's Date of Birth when Responding to a Burglar Alarm

Quote Quoting Highwayman
    View Post
    Well if you were afraid to ask then you shouldn't come here asking questions about something you assume is the case - you're just guessing.
    I didn't say I was "afraid" to ask, but since you brought it up maybe I should be.

And the reason I came here asking questions is because I thought this was a forum where one could ask questions about legal issues. When I registered I didn't see anything in the terms of use concerning not asking questions about something I assume is the case, but maybe I missed that part. I'll have to read it again. My apologies.

Default Re: Police Want Home Owner's Date of Birth when Responding to a Burglar Alarm

You're asking about something you don't even know happened and you have no reason to assume that it did happen.

Quote Quoting trebordet
    View Post
    When I registered I didn't see anything in the terms of use concerning not asking questions about something I assume is the case....
    You have nothing to apologize for.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2