Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: No Contact Traffic Accident

A driver can be on a path of moving out of his lane and then be on a path of moving back into his lane without ever leaving his lane.

If you ever get out of the house, you'll notice how wide lanes can be.

I wasnt out of my lane, I started going over i usually drive in the middle of my lane, I hadnt crossed the line into his lane yet. He reacted poorly. Ill have my insurance deal with it. There is no hole to dig. I belive i shouldnt be reponsible for someone elses irrational fear or overreaction. There would have been no collision. He overracted and lost control of his vehicle. Like i saidnindidnt switch lanes yet. You are allowed your own interpretation of the matter. Ill have my insurance and my attorney deal with it.

So far my attorney states its a single car accident in an at fault state, his insurance should pay for his damages.

Quote Quoting Brian57
    View Post
    A driver can be on a path of moving out of his lane and then be on a path of moving back into his lane without ever leaving his lane.

if one never leaves their lane there is no moving back into your lane. Simple physics dude.

As tk never getting out of the house; i sure see you here a lot

Quote Quoting Brian57
    View Post

Exactlt what I meant. Thanks!!!

Quote Quoting darren451
    View Post
    I wasnt out of my lane,
    Yet your statement was you returned to your lane once you realized the other car was there. Ya can’t return to something unless you leave it.
    I started going over i usually drive in the middle of my lane, I hadnt crossed the line into his lane yet.
    that’s your story. You have no idea how many people I see leave their lane and claim they didn’t. People often have a poor sense of the true size and positioning of their vehicle
    He reacted poorly.
    that may be true but if he had a valid need to react, the fact he reacted poorly is irrelevent.
    Ill have my insurance deal with it.
    good idea
    You are allowed your own interpretation of the matter.
    no. I’m accepting your statement
    So far my attorney states its a single car accident in an at fault state, his insurance should pay for his damages.
    so what’s the problem? Let your insurance provider handle this. It should be quick and simple

darren451,

You can believe you didn't cause the accident, the police can believe you didn't cause the accident, we can believe you didn't cause the accident and the good Lord above can believe you didn't cause the accident.

None of that matters. The other driver and his insurance carrier are taking the position that you did cause the accident.

You need to contact your insurance company and notify them of this. This will get them on board to defend you and should a court find that you did cause the accident, pay the claim.

Not surenif they think i caused the accident. Might just require for information purposes for his vlaim. Anyway ill let my insurance deal with it.

I just wanted information about a notice I received in the mail. Especially because i thought the matter was done with.

Let the insurance companies make the determinations. I was just saying that it is important how it is conveyed to the insurance company.

They are people too. If it is explained the wrong way, they will rule against you. Be concise and stand your ground with BOTH insurance companies.

Will do thanks!

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2