Default Microwave Injuries to Blood Cells

I have a wrongful death that SOL has expired.

The product was defective smart meters and they killed my dad who was a member of the Oklahoma, Kansas, and Missouri bar associations.

Nothing you can do now regarding this tort, but you all need to fight this one.

My personal injuries are ongoing.

A simple explanation of the defect of the product is pulsed microwave radiation can cause blood cells to deform.

Default Re: Microwave Injuries to Blood Cells

The typical wavelength of RF signals sent by smart meters is very long (@30 cm), and there is no indication that they cause injury to humans or living tissue. It is implausible that a smart meter could be so defective as to send out microwave radiation that would kill somebody.

There are some up in the 122mm band as well, but the meter circuits are just incapable of putting out more than milliwatts (not enough to harm).

If the SOL is expired, the SOL is expired. Nothing will bring that back.

Injury to blood cells isn't going to be "ongoing." They don't last that long. Now if your bone marrow or whatever was damaged, that might be plausible.

Was there a question in your post?

The typical wavelength of RF signals sent by smart meters is very long (@30 cm), and there is no indication that they cause injury to humans or living tissue. It is implausible that a smart meter could be so defective as to send out microwave radiation that would kill somebody.
    There is ample evidence they cause injuries.
    EKG Proof That "Smart" Meters Affect the Human Heart

Everyone's health is being affected by "smart" meters.

The evidence in this video is a world first, and shifts the debate from whether anyone should have to pay a fee to refuse a "smart" meter to: When does the safety recall start?

We now know that even if people are not showing outward symptoms, their bodies are being unnecessarily and involuntarily stressed by "smart" meters.

There must be a complete safety recall of all "smart" meters at once.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-aNRQNRtaI[/video]

In case video isn't enabled:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-aNRQNRtaI

Live Blood Analysis - Observable Effects of RF/MW Radiation via Smart Meters

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4JDEspdx58[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4JDEspdx58

There are some up in the 122mm band as well, but the meter circuits are just incapable of putting out more than milliwatts (not enough to harm).

If the SOL is expired, the SOL is expired. Nothing will bring that back.

Injury to blood cells isn't going to be "ongoing." They don't last that long. Now if your bone marrow or whatever was damaged, that might be plausible.

Was there a question in your post?
    Microwatts are enough to cause serious injury.

There are a few different aspects to this.
    One of them is direct damage to membranes, including the blood brain barrier, blood vessels, and cellular and nuclear membranes.

Another problem is induced current on membranes which causes calcium gated ion channels to malfunction.

Another problem is entrainment. You have biological rhythms, and when you are subjected to RF radiation, your rhythms can become entrained to those of the signal. Things like heart beat, brainwaves can be forced into an unnatural rhythm.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entrainment

The question I have is how do I proceed in court in a way that protects me from "second hand smoke."

I'm at a public library now because I no longer have electric service at my home, so no internet either.

The WIFI in here is making me sick.

I have contacted library administration regarding this issue, seeking an accommodation under the ADA, but no action has been taken.

How do I compel accommodation from utilities and the library so I can have fair access to services?

Regarding SOL, obviously I'm SOL in the wrongful death.

Haha.

But I keep getting re-injured myself. I've had at least seven instances of heart arrhythmia from brief exposures to near proximity to smart meters.

They are on lamp posts on the frisbee gold courses here.

They're on signal lights on crosswalks.

I can't reasonably avoid them.

Furthermore, after my father's smart meter induced stroke, AEP changed out all the smart meters from Itron to GE units, and the Oklahoma Corporation Comission allowed them to do this and hide the bill in an unrelated rate increase.

So they KNOW they killed people then they covered it up.

(Yes, I actually took the time out of my busy day to watch the video)

Son, you need to reassess and reaffirm your definition of the word "proof", because what you showed me there indicates that you and "proof" have not been in contact with each other for quite some time.
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

Do not microwave grapes

None of the links you provided are from legitimate scientific research.

It is impossible for you to be shielded from all EM radiation and remain in the developed world. Actually let me modify that to remain in the known Universe.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    It is impossible for you to be shield from all EM radiation and remain in the developed world. Actually let me modify that to remain in the known Universe.
    Time to break out the tin foil body suit I think.

How do I compel accommodation from utilities and the library so I can have fair access to services?

The ADA permits the entity you are claiming a accommodation from to require medical proof. Not just that the condition exists, but that you have been diagnosed with it AND that an accommodation is required.

So the first thing you do is provide them with written confirmation from a doctor who has physically seen you and examined you, diagnosed you with the condition, confirmed the need for a accommodation, and provided suggestions of reasonable accommodations (with the key word being reasonable) that the library and utilities could provide. Until you provide such proof, they have no legal obligation to pay any attention to you.

yes, there is very effective shielding from radio waves. The fact you choose to not use them is your choice.

And strangely enough, it can include aluminum foil. It doesn’t have to but it can.

And just for fun I went outside and cozied up to my smart meter and low and behold, after I stood there for about a half a minute, but mind you I was extremely close like in actual contact I started to feel my heart...../ beating like it has for decades thumpa thump, thumpa thump.

Time for your meds

47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

I recommend a Faraday suit.
    "Where do those stairs go?"
    "They go up!"

1. Sponsored Links