Default Best Way to Learn the Law

I am wondering what is the best way to learn the law without law school. I often have simple, one sentence legal questions-- however Google will give various different responses.

I could just ask a lawyer each time I had a question, but this could take days to get in touch.

So my question is, what is the best way to learn the law without law school?

I am also interested in eventually learning learning procedure and understanding how institutions work.

Thanks!

Default Re: Best Way to Learn the Law

Your question is like asking for the best way to learn how to do surgery without going to medical school. You could buy a book about the law from amazon if you must. You can learn about the law that way, but there are no shortcuts to actually learning the law.

Default Re: Best Way to Learn the Law

This is not that field where there is place for self-taughts, you probably need t enter law school in order to achieve something

1. Sponsored Links