Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Default Re: Can You Find Employment With an Expunged, Dismissed Criminal Charge

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    You've said it many times in many threads.
    Said what plenty of times??

Quote Quoting Spinner30
    View Post
    Said what plenty of times??
    That you know without a doubt that you can't get a job.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    That you know without a doubt that you can't get a job.
    Well itís the truth isnít it? So what I did that diversion program and got it expunged. To me thatís still a conviction just like everyone else keep saying. As I said I plan on going back to college next fall, but as I said I honestly donít expect to land the job I want after I graduate.

There are hundreds of thousands if not millions of people who have gone on from diversion programs and lived happy lives with great jobs.

Given that Spinner has been told multiple times on this and other forums, that his life is not "screwed" by this, I believe he is a troll.

Quote Quoting Shadowbunny
    View Post
    Given that Spinner has been told multiple times on this and other forums, that his life is not "screwed" by this, I believe he is a troll.
    Believe what you want,

Spinner why is it you come to a legal help site and post and then completely ignore the information given you by multiple Senior Members that all say pretty much the same thing?

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    Spinner why is it you come to a legal help site and post and then completely ignore the information given you by multiple Senior Members that all say pretty much the same thing?
    Same thing like what? That Iím basically screwed now? As I said Iím very skeptical now about finding a job even after I get a degree. Getting it expunged doesnít mean anything to me. Hell out of curiosity I asked a similar question on Reddit and basically got the same result. Once again idk who to believe all I know is my life is nothing now.

When was the last time you actually applied for a job? What kind of job was it?

Quote Quoting free9man
    View Post
    When was the last time you actually applied for a job? What kind of job was it?
    I applied as a dishwasher at a restaurant and I applied as a bagger at a grocery store none which I got. People can say itís because I donít have much of a work history, but if you ask me i believe itís because I have a record.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast