Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Help Spinner Find a Job

You have no reason to hate yourself. If anything I screwed up my life so who is the one that needs to hate themselves?

Default Re: Will I Still Won't Find Employment

Well, it always provides you with an easy excuse for not moving forward, not getting another job, even not trying to get another job because "it'd be no use!" So you can't say it was totally a bad idea if that's really where you want to hang out for the rest of your life. Otherwise move forward, get on with your life, take anything you can get in terms of jobs, there are a lot of places hiring right now, and put some distance between you and this issue.

Default Help Spinner Find a Job

Quote Quoting comment/ator
    View Post
    Well, it always provides you with an easy excuse for not moving forward, not getting another job, even not trying to get another job because "it'd be no use!" So you can't say it was totally a bad idea if that's really where you want to hang out for the rest of your life. Otherwise move forward, get on with your life, take anything you can get in terms of jobs, there are a lot of places hiring right now, and put some distance between you and this issue.
    So basically what you saying is I should just settle with a dead end job and just give up hope of ever thinking of getting a decent job one where I can live off of? Yea thats good advice.

Quote Quoting Spinner30
    View Post
    So basically what you saying is I should just settle with a dead end job and just give up hope of ever thinking of getting a decent job one where I can live off of? Yea thats good advice.
    If that is what you got out of that post, you need some reading comprehension lessons. That or you are being deliberately obtuse to troll.

PxHx

Quote Quoting free9man
    View Post
    If that is what you got out of that post, you need some reading comprehension lessons. That or you are being deliberately obtuse to troll.
    I honestly meant what I said. When he said take any job I can get thats basically saying settle for a job that's not decent enough.

Actually, she said that you should take whatever you can get and do that for a little bit to put some distance between you and the arrest. Then you can look for other things. But as we've tried to beat into your thick skull repeatedly, it's not the arrest that is causing you not to get jobs.

Quote Quoting free9man
    View Post
    Actually, she said that you should take whatever you can get and do that for a little bit to put some distance between you and the arrest. Then you can look for other things. But as we've tried to beat into your thick skull repeatedly, it's not the arrest that is causing you not to get jobs.
    Why do you keep saying arrest? I thought I still have a criminal record and a conviction even though I did pretrial intervention and I wasn't convicted.

Quote Quoting Spinner30
    View Post
    Why do you keep saying arrest? I thought I still have a criminal record and a conviction even though I did pretrial intervention and I wasn't convicted.
    Arrest/conviction/whatthehell ever. You had it expunged. Listen carefully and read my words slowly: It is NOT holding you back from getting a job. It is NOT holding you back from getting a passport.

47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

Quote Quoting Spinner30
    View Post
    I honestly meant what I said. When he said take any job I can get thats basically saying settle for a job that's not decent enough.
    Sigh...

What is it you want here? You've been told over and over again that this won't create any enormous obstacles for you gaining good employment unless you want a top secret clearance of to work in law enforcement or the like. What are you considering a "decent" job, exactly? Please be specific.

As noted in your previous threads rehashing this exact same topic, your insistence that your life is a smoking pile of wreckage and the attitude that accompanies it is your biggest barrier.

So, my advice, is to pull up your big boy pants, wipe the snot from the end of your nose, improve your attitude and go get a decent job.
    "Where do those stairs go?"
    "They go up!"

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast