Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Default Re: Help

Quote Quoting Brian57
    View Post
    Very profound post! Please, teach me more...I'm in such need.
    Trolls need education but are rarely truly seeking education. In this instance it appears to be nothing more than you continuing the trolling.

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    Trolls need education but are rarely truly seeking education. In this instance it appears to be nothing more than you continuing the trolling.
    The problem is there are a whole bunch of you guys here and very few that really help people with their situation. It's called kicking people when they are down, or maybe it's revenge on the traffic offenders. Either way, it's sick.

If Washington is a swamp it's guys like you that make this a cesspool. You hide and lurk with your one-sided knowledge of the law only to use it against the poor people who unsuspectingly come to this site.

Use your never-ending comebacks and excuses on someone else and go see a shrink.

I see. You see honest and correct answers as an affront. I guess a troll such as yourself would likely have that opinion. There is nothing being used against anybody. Questions are being answered, generally correctly, with the intent of educating the person asking the questions. The intent of the forum isn’t to aid people in escaping their liabilities but to understand the law and the system that enforces the laws.

Your demands not being complied with does not invalidate the correct responses you or others have received.

I will acknowledge you have stopped arguing your incorrect position that negligence is not required in a premises liability issue since I posted the excerpt from California’s jury instructions that clearly state it is. Minor kudos to you.

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    I see. You see honest and correct answers as an affront. I guess a troll such as yourself would likely have that opinion. There is nothing being used against anybody. Questions are being answered, generally correctly, with the intent of educating the person asking the questions. The intent of the forum isn’t to aid people in escaping their liabilities but to understand the law and the system that enforces the laws.

Your demands not being complied with does not invalidate the correct responses you or others have received.
    Would you use a prosecutor to defend in a criminal matter? They too know a lot of facts about the law...and only speak truth.

I will acknowledge you have stopped arguing your incorrect position that negligence is not required in a premises liability issue since I posted the excerpt from California’s jury instructions that clearly state it is. Minor kudos to you.
    Where is the negligence in an insurance co paying for the damage of a leaking pipe? Or a tree falling on your house? Or a shingle falling off your roof?

You are a troll. I feel dirty just typing these words.

You are probably on another site right now jacking with other people. Me, I'm hopping on my bike to spin about 50mi with a sustained HR of 85% max. You should try getting away from your computer some time. It might help clear your head.

Quote Quoting Brian57
    View Post
    Would you use a prosecutor to defend in a criminal matter? They too know a lot of facts about the law...and only speak truth
    you obviously don’t know the same prosecutors as I. Not all prosecutors speak only the truth but that is an entirely different and unrelated discussion

but in reality prosecutors can make for very good defense lawyers. The experience from the prosecution side allows them to have a perspective of the case that others without the prosecution experience have. It can be of great benefit to a defense attorney

Where is the negligence in an insurance co paying for the damage of a leaking pipe? Or a tree falling on your house? Or a shingle falling off your roof?
    without more information I coildnst say but you appear to be asking about situations where the damage is to the insureds own home. The insurance pays due to contractual obligations in such situations. Your original scenario deals with arguing the homeowner is liable for injury to a third party. In such situations negligence is required for the homeowner to be liable.

You are probably on another site right now jacking with other people. Me, I'm hopping on my bike to spin about 50mi with a sustained HR of 85% max. You should try getting away from your computer some time. It might help clear your head.
    well at least you won’t be posting ignorant statements on the internet for a short while.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6