Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Re: Officer Knowingly Provided False Information Resulting in an Arrest

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    When it's you against law enforcement, a judge is going to accept the word of a law enforcement officer(True), who really has no reason to lie (False)
    I've seen it way too many times. Cops don't want to lose a case, so they will at times make up parts of their story to make it sound believable.

Quote Quoting Guybrush
    View Post
    I've seen it way too many times. Cops don't want to lose a case, so they will at times make up parts of their story to make it sound believable.
    As a general rule, her statement is true. The majority of officers will not endanger their livelihood and freedom just to help the state win a case. Yes, there are bad apples. The court is generally going to give more weight to the officer's testimony as they are considered unbiased parties.

Why does it matter if you were at that American Legion post? That would not be proof you drove while your license is suspended.

So how is it you had access to the cops communications? If you don’t already have a copy of the radio communications I suggest you seek the court’s order to preserve them. Things do disappear.

If you want tk file a complaint regarding the officer, have st it. No promises it won’t stir up a hornets nest though.

As to suing the officer; sure hope you have a copy of the radio communications you claim incriminate the cop.

Your wife says she was driving. Either the officers observed you driving or they did not. If they did not observe you driving, either they have other evidence that you were driving or they do not.

If they did not see you driving and have no evidence that you were driving, I would be surprised if a prosecutor wants to continue the case. Perhaps if you have a long history of similar violations, but even then the prosecutor is going to want (and need) evidence to justify taking the matter to trial.

If in fact there is no evidence of any sort that you were driving, talk to your lawyer about bringing a motion to dismiss.

Gets better sme officer that lied committed in assault and battery in front of 75 people. He then called it into the state police as an assault on an off-duty police officer after 2 hours on the side of the road and speaking to the witnesses the police said I was okay to go when I asked about him assaulting me they said where he is also the bar manager of that private club in Vermont and he asked me to leave when I did not he was allowed to use physical Force I don't believe that's true

And that does nothing to clarify your situation. Is what you just posted even related to the dui matter?

Yes the DUI charge was created as a result of this officers false information that same officer is the one that committed an assault and battery on me

Quote Quoting Stevethebuilder
    View Post
    Yes the DUI charge was created as a result of this officers false information that same officer is the one that committed an assault and battery on me
    What? How did an officer falsify a DUI? Tamper with the machine?
    Retired Cal Cop Sergeant & Teacher

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkM-gDcmJeM

If you're stating that the officer assaulted you in front of seventy-five people, all of whom saw you get into the car with your wife at the wheel and drive away, and there is no evidence that you were at the wheel at the time of the accident, then those seventy-five independent witnesses should help you overcome any claim that you were at the wheel at the time of the single vehicle accident.

The local police officer told the state troopers that I was drinking at the bar I was not with my wife at all I was at the house when she went had her accident because of his false statements State Police believe I was operating the vehicle

They were two separate incidents one where he provided false information which led to my arrest which out of the arresting officers mouth he would not have done if not provided the statements from him he told me that while I was on the side of the road after the second incident when the off-duty officer assaults me at the bar. The assault took place in front of 75 people

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast