Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: How to Dismiss a False Psychiatric Diagnosis on Due Process Grounds

Quote Quoting Mr. Knowitall
    View Post
    You can whinge from now until the end of time that you did not consent to your hospitalization -- but you have already told us that you chose not to contest your hospitalization. Like it or not, that means you did consent to hospitalization. The facts are what they are.

You are free to believe that you have a massive cause of action that could return a fortune in damages, but that no attorney on the planet is willing to take the case because the FBI and your local police have contacted every lawyer on the planet and intimidated them out of doing so. I mean, there are lawyers who regularly sue the FBI and there will be lawyers who have sued your local police department, but... you aren't at all concerned with facts, so why should that matter.
    Being forced to not contest the hospitalization is not the same as consenting to it. If force is involved in getting someone to do anything there is no consent. You're full of shit dude. And I reported you to the FBI as well.

Not fooling anyone. You're the one not listening to facts. They also deprived me of due process by refusing to let me see the set of facts, or affadavit, being used to justify bringing me there. They need to keep me apprised of the 'charges' against me, and they never did. I can tell you now, there was no grounds for it. I posed no threat of harm to self or others, but had a whole bunch of evidence showing how everyone else was a threat of harm to me. They weren't being punished. There was, however, one way I posed a threat of harm -- I could gave gotten a whole bunch of people arrested. And that's what's going to happen.

I also requested a meeting with the patient advocate to discuss how to get me out of there, and they never followed through. That meeting was never held and I was deprived of that counsel (kidnapping). There was obviously no consent.

Quote Quoting Shadowbunny
    View Post
    You didn't specify who you plan to report to the DoJ, but I can tell you this with the utmost certainty: to try to report ANYONE on this forum to the DoJ would simply reinforce the opinion that you are delusional and need psychiatric treatment.

I say this with all kindness: you need to be talking to your psychiatrist about all of this. You do not need the help of a legal advice forum, you need behavioral health assistance. I wish you the best of luck.
    Why would reporting anyone on this forum suggest I'm delusional? You're not making sense dude. I think you need a shrink.

Quote Quoting Endofdays
    View Post
    Why would reporting anyone on this forum suggest I'm delusional? You're not making sense dude. I think you need a shrink.
    So let's think this through: You call the DoJ and tell them what? That an internet stranger told you that you had no recourse? That an internet stranger didn't agree with your take on a situation? What, exactly, would you expect them to do with such information? Do you HONESTLY think they'd have any ground (or reason) to do anything but roll their eyes at such a call.

1) you don't know the real identity of anyone here.
    2) there's no grounds for the DoJ to subpoena such information, because there is nothing illegal about someone disagreeing with you
    3) to think that there has been a crime committed IS delusional.

So you tell me: why the DoJ would take such a call seriously?

I think we've been through this before with this OP: https://www.expertlaw.com/forums/sho...629&highlight=

I think he needs to accept that his perception of reality is skewed and continue to take the prescribed medications.
    Don't make me quote Monty Python at you.

Quote Quoting BooRennie
    View Post
    I think we've been through this before with this OP: https://www.expertlaw.com/forums/sho...629&highlight=

I think he needs to accept that his perception of reality is skewed and continue to take the prescribed medications.
    That's harassment. My perception of reality is not skewed. You're making up non-sense.

Quote Quoting Shadowbunny
    View Post
    So let's think this through: You call the DoJ and tell them what? That an internet stranger told you that you had no recourse? That an internet stranger didn't agree with your take on a situation? What, exactly, would you expect them to do with such information? Do you HONESTLY think they'd have any ground (or reason) to do anything but roll their eyes at such a call.

1) you don't know the real identity of anyone here.
    2) there's no grounds for the DoJ to subpoena such information, because there is nothing illegal about someone disagreeing with you
    3) to think that there has been a crime committed IS delusional.

So you tell me: why the DoJ would take such a call seriously?
    Lying about facts is not 'diagreement' it's fraud, and it is always an offense. Putting a gun to someone's head and telling them to do something is not "consent." And that's what this guy keeps trying to argue. He kinda needs to get his head in reality rather than argue nonsense to inflict distress upon people. Fraudulent legal advice against a crime victim does breach the tampering statute. He's not allowed to commit fraud.

The breached sections are highlighted in bold.

18 U.S. Code 1512 - Tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant

Whoever knowingly uses intimidation, threatens, or corruptly persuades another person, or attempts to do so, or engages in misleading conduct toward another person, with intent to—
    (1) influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding;
    (2) cause or induce any person to—
    (A) withhold testimony, or withhold a record, document, or other object, from an official proceeding;
    (B) alter, destroy, mutilate, or conceal an object with intent to impair the object’s integrity or availability for use in an official proceeding;
    (C) evade legal process summoning that person to appear as a witness, or to produce a record, document, or other object, in an official proceeding; or
    (D) be absent from an official proceeding to which such person has been summoned by legal process;

and

(d) Whoever intentionally harasses another person and thereby hinders, delays, prevents, or dissuades any person from—
    (1) attending or testifying in an official proceeding;
    (2) reporting to a law enforcement officer or judge of the United States the commission or possible commission of a Federal offense or a violation of conditions of probation 1 supervised release,,1 parole, or release pending judicial proceedings;
    (3) arresting or seeking the arrest of another person in connection with a Federal offense; or
    (4) causing a criminal prosecution, or a parole or probation revocation proceeding, to be sought or instituted, or assisting in such prosecution or proceeding;
    or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 3 years, or both.

And you just intimidated me from reporting or seeking the arrest of a person by claiming my report would be evidence of delusion. You threaten someone's reputation to deter reporting? Are you out of your gourd? That's intimidation (plus coercion and extortion). And notice how loose the language is: "corruptly persuades" or engages in "misleading conduct." People are not free to commit fraud and that does not fall under personal opinion. You have to kinda, be responsible enough to use good reason when you exercise your right to freedom of speech, especially when you present yourself as a giver of legal advice, which impacts people's subsequent course of conduct on matters of crucial societal importance (crime).

47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

You can report forum members all you want, nothing will come of it. We aren't breaking any laws by offering the opinion that you need to seek professional help...and I don't mean the legal variety.

Since you keep coming here and participating in this little dialogue I'd hardly call any of this harassment.

Little of what you've written here is coherent. Oh, maybe a sentence here or there but that's about it.

By the way, I've spent a bit of time in the "hospital" getting some "rest". Funny how everyone in there is so busy trying to convincing everyone else that they're sane.
    "Where do those stairs go?"
    "They go up!"

Quote Quoting Endofdays
    View Post
    Being forced to not contest the hospitalization is not the same as consenting to it.
    You are free to whinge from now until the end of time that the circumstances that led you, a person who claims to have been of sound mind, to agree to waive your rights were unfair to you. All that whining and complaining will do, however, is hurt other people's ears.

So anyone who disagrees with him in any way is harassing, coercing, influencing, all manner of other evil verbs and adverbs, but it's okay for him to use the same or worse language in talking to us. I see.

It's times like this that I miss Catherine and our back and forth about Alcoa stock.

That being said, my friends, to be perfectly honest, I think there are some bears that really shouldn't be poked. Amusing as his attempts to intimidate us are, the mental illness is obviously too acute to be addressed on a message board. While he reports me to the DOJ, the FBI, Homeland Security, OSHA, the EEOC, Jerome Adams, Jeff Sessions, and HHS for my comments in this thread, let's just quietly leave him alone. He can get a referral to an attorney by contacting his State Bar Association, his local Legal Aide, or any law schools in his area and perhaps they will be able to explain to him what we are not.

You're absolutely right, cbg. I'm an eternal optimist, so hoped that OP could see his logical fallacies. I was wrong.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2