Default Do You List Payments Made from a Joint Account in Bankruptcy Filed as an Individual

I am married and just filed chapter 7 as an individual. We (my wife and I) have a house which is under my wife's name BUT we make the payments from an account that has BOTH our names. The monthly payments are $1500.

On bankruptcy form 107, section 3, question 6, it asks for payments over $600 that I have made in the previous 90 days. Do I list the mortgages since the payments are made from an account with both our names? Or do I not have to include it since the mortgage is NOT in my name?bankruptcy in the state of:

Default Re: Do You List Payments Made from a Joint Account in Bankruptcy Filed as an Individu

If you are not contributing to the payment, and we are to infer that the mortgage is exclusively in your wife's name, the simple solution would be to have your wife pay the mortgage from a different account.

1. Sponsored Links