Default How to Get Immediate Injunctive Relief Through a Court Order

My question involves civil rights in the State of: Ohio

I need to file major a major, complex civil rights lawsuit against a number of different parties who have conspired to deprive me of my rights over the course of a 16 year long period. My legal complaint draft is lengthy, and due to restraints placed on my liberty by the offending parties, I cannot muster the resources to leverage suit. I need an emergency court order to compel the guilty parties to stop doing actions that are making it impossible for me to bring my claims for relief in court. I may also want to have the court, not only force them to desist, but also compel them to perform some actions to restore me to a state of sufficient liberty to muster a lawsuit.

What is the best way to go about doing the above? What is the technical name for the petition or motion I need to file with the courts? I need something that will be carried out fast (I can't wait for months to years for a long court process).

Default Re: How to Get Immediate Injunctive Relief Through a Court Order

You may seek an injunction. It is very difficult to get a preliminary injunction.

If you don't yet have a lawyer, you're all-but-certain to find that you need one as your case progresses.

1. Sponsored Links