Default 21 and 13 kissing

Ok sorry i posted his in the wrong forum earlier. SO the situation is a 21 year old male was caught kissing a 13 year old male. I am the unlucky uncle of the 13 year old and am wondering what charges can be brought against the 21 year old. I found out last night and after calling the cops the officer seemed to kind of blow it off as no big deal. I see it as a huge deal and need some help

panther10758 Guest

Default Re: 21 and 13 kissing

Kissing doesn't fall into molestation catagory or does it suggest sex! You can get a protective order that would forbid 21 year old from getting near or contacting 13 year old and if violated 21 year old could go to jail!

Quote Quoting helpmeplease23
    View Post
    Ok sorry i posted his in the wrong forum earlier. SO the situation is a 21 year old male was caught kissing a 13 year old male. I am the unlucky uncle of the 13 year old and am wondering what charges can be brought against the 21 year old. I found out last night and after calling the cops the officer seemed to kind of blow it off as no big deal. I see it as a huge deal and need some help
    What exactly is your role in this drama?

I know you said you were the uncle, but so what?

Fill us in on facts and details.

(By the way, I ... like you ... think this is a huge deal. But we need to know some more info.)

my role is i am his uncle as i said. That is my family.

So what your saying is this isnt criminal? I would think if the roles were a 13 year old girl and 21 year old guy there would be an outrage, If this isnt criminal then i understand and thank you i will deal with it

my role is i am his uncle as i said. That is my family.

The cops will be less likely to listen to you and more likely to listen to the parents.

So what your saying is this isnt criminal? I would think if the roles were a 13 year old girl and 21 year old guy there would be an outrage, If this isnt criminal then i understand and thank you i will deal with it

Huh? Where did you see anything remotely resembling anything like that in my post?

no sorry judge i was responding to panther on that part. The parents were here last night as well when the cops came. they called them.
    They can barely get email let alone know what a forum is so I was trying to find some answers for them.

I am here on vacation and this all happened last night while while i was babysitting the kids, no the incident wasnt here but i found out about it last night and thats how i am involved. as you can imagine it wasnt a great night to find out this kind of news.

They are going to be at a councelor in the morning but i am wondering what crimal charges we can pursue against this guy. They met on myspace of course and as of now i havent looked on the harddrive of his computer for anything. I was just thinking that even without the computer there has to be some crime committed here

panther10758 Guest

Depending on what was said online he can be put away. Getting prosecution with any jail time might be tough with just kissing although yes its serious an dnot impossible. I think first thing might be seking a protective order to keep this freak away! Next forbid PC use unless monitored or move pC into a common area of home. Here I have five kids all use PC (oldest is 16) we have two PC's one in mine and my wife's bedroom and other in family room where playstation is as well. Any usage of PC is done in that common area.

pc is gone for a longtime at least until I install a good keylogger and parental controls on it. waiting for cops to call back on the order. I was hoping to lock this guy up at this point it might be safer for him in there.
    sorry this is cell phone so tough to type.

panther10758 Guest

Your not out of the woods getting him locked up yet. This issue could open a can or worms I am sure there are others and he may have gone much further than kissing. Your actions could bring him to justice on other counts and save another youngsters life!

we can only hope

1. Sponsored Links