Default How To See A Boyfriend Against Parents' Wishes

ok me and my boyfriend got caught having sex when i was 15 and he was 18 my parents pressed charges but they got droped. he asked me to marry him and i said yes but my parents wont let me see him or talk to him and im 16 now and hes 19 is there a way we can see ad talk to each other without my parents having a say in it???? Its killing both of us not being able to see or talk to eachother I know that if we had sex again now they could do anything about it but they dont no about the engagment yet and we just really are trying to find away to see eachother without problems like my parents kicking me out of the house or something like that!!

Default Re: How can I talk or see him!!

Obviously you are still talking to him and probably seeing him, or you wouldn't be able to tell us what he's thinking.

You're a minor. Unfortunately for you, that means you're stuck with your parents' rules.

Default Re: How To See A Boyfriend Against Parents' Wishes

this is true but they cant do anything can they if we are seeing and talking well other then ground me right lol! and another thing is we wont be able to see eachother for a while either cause he's in the navy now and after boot camp will be gone for 2 years so. but once im 18 it doesnt matter right?

panther10758 Guest

They can do many things including a protective order forbidding your BF to see you! Boot camp is option even moving away! Your best bet is to end the realtionship for now besides at 15 you havent found your soul matre even though you think you have! Your parents can file charges on your BF again for sexual abuse and this time they could stick! do you wan thim in jail or being force to register as Sex offender!?

wow wow wow ...if hes in the navy ..you and him need to stop NOW...now its not jsut what the law will do to him its what the navy will ...he is NOT supposed to be talking to you period i went threw this but me and my ex knew we had to breakup or he was gonna be in sh*t ...the millitary does not play ..break it off for his own good ..its not jsut state prison it will be millitary time in prison ...and thats alot harder ..plus when u go to jail for anything dealing with a minor...its harder cause ..alot of men in prison have kids and hate the fact there ppl like him out there and he can get serious hurt ...so do what is best for both of you and break it off

ok it is not illegel for me to see him the only thing that anyone can do is file a ppo he cant go to jail unless if one is filed and he comes near me then he can but other than that he cant and niether can I so and im not breakin it off he leaves for boot camp this fall once hes gone he will be gone till thats done then come back for maybe 2 weeks then be gone 2 years by the time hes back ill be 18 so it wont matter

Child molestation always causes problem.

Anyway, if you really think you will ever see this jerk again, I have some swampland for sale in Louisiana.

Are you interested?

1. Sponsored Links