Default Minor is Making Inappropriate Posts Online

My question involves criminal law for the state of: New York

Hello everyone,
    I wanted to sincerely apologize for my 16 year old daughters actions on this website. She has been making up stories and then posting them to forums such as this one. Some of the stories are true in a way but have to do with her personal stories from using stupid apps that I wish I had more knowledge of earlier.

As a single mom I place trust in my daughter and she has broken it and now I am try to become a better parent and fix my mistakes.

I don't know why or how she finds amusement doing such things and I apologize sincerely. I am sorry for taking the time of some you folks who responded to my daughters posts. She created multiple fake email accounts and had multiple accounts making different posts each time.

Pretty much she tried to ask similar questions, each from a different perspective. She went on random chatting apps and tried to troll people and scare them that she was going to get them in legal trouble because she thought it was "fun". I am embarrassed at her actions. I swear on my life that everything I am saying is 100 percent true. This is not the only forum she has used and I apologize sincerely for all the time of people that she has wasted.

Default Re: Minor is Making Inappropriate Posts Online

Do you want parenting advice? If so, among other consequences such as grounding, you can impose a period of time with no access to the Internet or electronic devices, take away her phone, etc.

Quote Quoting concernedmom123
    View Post
    My question involves criminal law for the state of: New York

Hello everyone,
    I wanted to sincerely apologize for my 16 year old daughters actions on this website. She has been making up stories and then posting them to forums such as this one. Some of the stories are true in a way but have to do with her personal stories from using stupid apps that I wish I had more knowledge of earlier.

As a single mom I place trust in my daughter and she has broken it and now I am try to become a better parent and fix my mistakes.

I don't know why or how she finds amusement doing such things and I apologize sincerely. I am sorry for taking the time of some you folks who responded to my daughters posts. She created multiple fake email accounts and had multiple accounts making different posts each time.

Pretty much she tried to ask similar questions, each from a different perspective. She went on random chatting apps and tried to troll people and scare them that she was going to get them in legal trouble because she thought it was "fun". I am embarrassed at her actions. I swear on my life that everything I am saying is 100 percent true. This is not the only forum she has used and I apologize sincerely for all the time of people that she has wasted.
    Take away her phone. Keep her computer in a room in the open (not in her bedroom). Don't buy her anything but the necessities. Take away EVERYTHING but the necessities (change of clothes, hygiene items). No makeup, perfume, electronics. She gets to earn those back. And get her into counseling. She has the emotional maturity of an 8 year old, so she must be treated as such.

Yes thank you for the advice.

I trusted her too much.

She was that immature fool who posed as those users donramon and cocopuffs on this forum and I am sorry because I know many of you answered her questions. She was trolling everyone and I wanted to apologize to all of you.

1. Sponsored Links