Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: How to Overturn False Psychiatric Diagnosis

Quote Quoting BooRennie
    View Post
    It's your perceptions that are being called into question. Not your facts.
    Well, what's wrong with my perceptions? Be specific...

47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

I believe I spelled out the possible issues with your perceptions in my last post.

A psychiatric diagnosis isn't a court case. They tend to be made by highly educated and serious people after observations of the subject. One doctor making one considered diagnosis and then a different doctor making a different diagnosis under different conditions, a diagnosis that a subject is actively attempting to manipulate, doesn't invalidate the original diagnosis. Because you perceive the facts a different way than others, for instance being denied a job because you're unqualified may be perceived by you as being denied due to some discriminatory reason, your interpretations may not be accurate or even realistic. Paranoid schizophrenic's run afoul of this all the time. That and my pal Occam.

If you really want to discredit the diagnosis (you cannot overturn it, not in the way you want) then you will need to see a different accredited psychiatrist and counselor regularly and they will develop, possibly, a different diagnosis.

It's highly unlikely that a law enforcement body decided to make you the target of a conspiracy as it would take the active participation of hundreds of people and, eventually, of multiple agencies as the conspiracy unfolds. The conspirators would have to influence the courts, the hospitals and individual doctors, orderlies, nurses, etc...or you've got more issues than National Geographic. Which is more likely? Occam, while sharpening his Razor, says that it's gotta be the latter. The other possibility requires too many moving parts and is too complicated.
    "Where do those stairs go?"
    "They go up!"

Quote Quoting Endofdays
    View Post
    Well, what's wrong with my perceptions? Be specific...
    Perceptions in this forum are irrelevant. Whether people here think you're completely objective or completely delusional, it won't change the outcome of a malpractice lawyer's review of your case.

Quote Quoting Mr. Knowitall
    View Post
    Perceptions in this forum are irrelevant. Whether people here think you're completely objective or completely delusional, it won't change the outcome of a malpractice lawyer's review of your case.
    I'm not sure I see what your point is. What do you think the outcome will be?

Doctors determine a diagnosis based on what they get from a patient. What a patient says, demeanor, behavior, etc.

Even if a doctor makes a error in diagnosing a patient. That does not mean the error rises to the level of medical malpractice.

Quote Quoting Mercy&Grace
    View Post
    Doctors determine a diagnosis based on what they get from a patient. What a patient says, demeanor, behavior, etc.

Even if a doctor makes a error in diagnosing a patient. That does not mean the error rises to the level of medical malpractice.
    The doctor made no decision based on my behavior. He based the diagnosis on the false allegations contained in an affidavit filed by a false accuser. I was involuntarily committed.

My behavior and demeanor was normal given the circumstances. I presented clear statements of my victimization, cited detailed facts, and informed them of the evidence I had proving my allegations. Had the shrink listened to the victim rather than the perpetrator (and the police who brought me ordered the domestic abuse, which is an obvious conflict of interest) he would have spared himself his career. Now his career is going to be destroyed.

Did you know that twin studies suggest schizophrenia is approximately 80 percent genetic? Schizophrenia cannot be diagnosed in the absence of evidence of a genetic disposition. And since these apparent 'delusions' emerged when I was 32 years old, with a clear basis in REALITY for the belief that I was being domestically abused then there is no facts to suggest I was genetically predisposed to the disorder. I proved the diagnosis false with irrefutable evidence supporting my domestic violence allegations.

Schizophrenia is not a diagnosis that we throw around lightly, and schizophrenics are reported to die some 15 years sooner than non-schizophrenics, and MEDICATIONS prescribed for the condition are thought to be one mechanism accounting for this effect. This man tried to murder me with a slow acting lethal injection.

I made it clear to them that they had no basis for holding me, and that I was involuntarily committed based on false testimony. They HAVE to at least make some attempt to ascertain the truth or falsity of my allegations before diagnosing me if they are acting in good faith. They did not. They abused me and treated me like everything I said was false. I proved them wrong with clear and convincing evidence. They're going down like animals.

This absolutely rises to the level of malpractice.

Doctors do not investigate allegations certain patients might make. That is not their job.

Quote Quoting Mercy&Grace
    View Post
    Doctors do not investigate allegations certain patients might make. That is not their job.
    Are you working for this animal or something? Unfortunately, he does have to make some attempt to ascertain the truth or falsity of an allegations before branding it delusion. He can't just presume everything that comes out of someone's mouth to be false. Is there something about being a doctor that frees them from the expectations to which any ordinary citizen can be held? If someone says, 'I need help, I'm being victimized,' then norms would dictate that the witness to that statement should intervene to some extent. The doctor knew the police were calling him in to heap as much stigma on me as he could, and that is plainly evident in his diagnostic decision making. Other facts about the situation, which I will not cite here for privacy concerns, suggest that they indicated through innuendo that they were retaliating against me to discredit me as a sexual harassment victim. Trust me, this guy did major wrong.

And as for you statement: "Doctors do not investigate allegations certain patients might make. That is not their job." You are erroneously assuming that psychiatry is a legitimate medical science when this is highly open to dispute. Moral and political concerns are intimately entwined in psychiatric diagnostic practice. Psychiatry is pseudo-scientific, there is no evidence that suggests each disorder in the DSM taxonomy is a discrete entity with a unique physiological substrate that distinguishes it from any other disorder. The normative nature of diagnostic co-morbidity suggests that the disorders are really a set of social classifications created based on a false medical ideological thought process that are being used to fraudulently misrepresent psychological disorders as medical entities that can be used to justify the billing of insurance companies for their purported treatment. The diagnostic process is further subjective. Consider the fact that before one can be involuntarily committed it must be demonstrated that the person poses a threat of harm to self or others. This was not met in my case -- I PROVED clearly and convincingly that I was the one being harmed -- that the police and everyone else were harming ME! Yet I'm the one being stigmatized. This decision, that the person is a threat of harm to self or society is a legal and judicial process, and at the hospital a due process hearing is held in a quasi attempt to justify whether or not social STIGMATIZATION of that person is legally justified -- remember that the 14th amendment says that no person can be deprived of "life, liberty, property" without due process of law. Psychiatric diagnosis, being tacitly acknowledged by these practices as a largely SOCIAL or MORAL process -- not medical -- represents deprivations of liberty and is subject to the due process requirement of the 14th amendment.

Not fooling anyone here by espousing medical ideology. You obviously fundamentally misunderstand the nature of psychological disorder. Calling a psychiatrist a doctor is a joke, especially this one...

Then call a medical malpractice lawyer and have your records reviewed.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2