Results 1 to 10 of 28

Threaded View

  1. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2013

    Default Re: Child Missing Excessive Amounts of School and Failing After Divorce

    Get a lawyer and file for a custody change ASAP.

    That "cutting" thing is very alarming. I'd make that the primary issue along with the school stuff.

    If you can get custody you are likely going to be able to move her to a school closer to you.

    PS: Thanks for staying in the same thread. It's what works best here.

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Termination of Support: Can You Terminate Child Support if Your Child is 18 and is Failing High School
    By smileshiner123 in forum Child Custody, Support and Visitation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-11-2014, 12:08 PM
  2. Divorce: Divorce, Alimony and Child Support from a Missing Husband
    By alina.danilov1 in forum Divorce, Annulment and Separation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-25-2013, 07:58 AM
  3. Termination of Support: Child Support After 18, Enrolled in Online School and Failing
    By Johnstone2012 in forum Child Custody, Support and Visitation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 09:02 AM
  4. Student Loans: Process for Verifying Loan Amounts with the School's Accounting
    By Sansmusen in forum Debts and Collections
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 03:12 PM
  5. Excessive DUI School Requirement
    By helpmeout in forum Drunk and Impaired Driving Charges
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 03:57 AM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources