Default Can You Get in the Military with an Expunged Record

Ok so I've been seriously debating on joining the military but I've been charged with carnal knowledge with a minor, trespassing, and battery and assault. All have been dismissed, expunged, and counted as misdemeanors. Is there anyway I can join the military, barring the air force?

Default Re: Can You Get in the Military with an Expunged Record

Quote Quoting rubyrender
    View Post
    Ok so I've been seriously debating on joining the military but I've been charged with carnal knowledge with a minor, trespassing, and battery and assault. All have been dismissed, expunged, and counted as misdemeanors. Is there anyway I can join the military, barring the air force?
    That's a big "maybe." Eligibility requirements can and do change. Your best bet is to go talk to a recruiter. He or she can let you know if your offenses are waiverable.

1. Sponsored Links